Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

nae

I am using this app for my second Shopify store. Easy to use, supportive customer service. Thank you

Holzbach 7

Really appricate the help, even i had some problem by deinstalling the app, the team is very warmly supporting me. very patient service.

RVLMotion

This App is revolutionary, I can't believe it's FREE!!! I tried to use G-Translate (PAID VERSION) for 1 week in my online store in order to fully translate it from English to Italian. Their support was good but their app was is very low quality (can't believe it's a Google product). I had a lot of bugs with the dropdown language button, with the translation of some buttons at the checkout page and a lot of issues to trigger my Upsell App. Anyway, after this episode, I moved to the Translation Lab and discover how powerful it is allowing me to easily translate my whole store in minutes. The Support is not quick but is highly effective, in fact, I was not finding how to translate certain buttons and Max helped a lot to solve all my issues. By the way, in my opinion, Translation Lab this app is the best even to combine with Reconvert App or another Upsell App. I really recommend this app for starter and professional merchants and I hope people can understand that well know brand Apps and/or many reviews on one App sometimes means nothing. My advice is always to test more than one App to judge if it feet for your business or not.

Bondi Wash Switzerland

Top translation app. Easy to install and works flawless. The support has been great and super fast in providing some CSS customization for the language switcher to work both on desktop and mobile devices. Strongly advice to go for this app if you need to have a multilingual shop.

Sofel Natural

I used this app to translate my website from English to French and Spanish, the app is really efficient, although some manual editings were needed. The customer support team is really responsive and helpful. Big thanks to Max for his support.

Gili Closet

I used this app to translate from EN to DE. The translation works well, although it needs still adjustments and extra care to edit the texts, the service is amazingly fast. Max took the time to even create a video to help me when there was some confusion. 5 stars for the service!

Flava Hard Seltzer

The customer service when something went wrong was really good. They even sent me a video on how to fix the problem and avoid in the future. The product works as you would expect.

Sciara

Great app for translation. Easy to use and free. Great integration with my Debut theme Shopify store

YLVAYA design

Translation Lab is a super great and efficient app but above all they have an excellent and ultra reactive customer service :)

The Boho Shop

We love this app. Event most of the autotranslated content is ready to use and the support ist blazing fast and helpful. I can 100% recommend Translation Lab.