Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

Cyber Week - 30%! Multi language translations & currency!

Tu Tu Family

Great support service! Did the job very fast and accurately! Recommended for everyone that needs to translate their shop to multiple languages!

Home Sweet Home

Great app that works together with shopify. Translates all my emails and checkout and online store. Very good customer service, thank you Max for helping me with any problems. Those were fixed and answered very fast. :)

Xios Store

Application worlks perfectly with Dawn. Lab -All Translate assistance is allways here to help fastly. I recomand.

Emisil

Good app, easy to use, customer service is very professional and fast. I recommend this app, + I am using SEO Smart, this is the same company.

THERHAPPY Nutrition

Excellent App !!! So happy with Translaton Lab functionalities, and the customer service is reactive.

fibonaccispain

Ellos tienen una atención al cliente buenísima, te ayudan en todo y están dispuestos a llegar hasta el final del problema para solucionártelo. Muy sorprendido gratamente.

Superfood Carruba

I am really enjoying the help received by using this app to my work, as it "does" rightly everything, has a very friendly interface and capacity, and assistance (Max) was fast and wonderful, solving immediately a little defect. I couldn't end my store without this app, thanks so much!!

Clean Up Atelier

Yeah its honestly great, I'm on the free plan for my very first Shopify shop. The app covers all of my needs, if I need to expand or do any AI Translations then it has gained my trust and I will continue using it.

Procusini

This is an great App. Just pay when you need something i love it and the support is great. I Have 2 stores now and in both i use this app. Thank you always for the great help. In my second store i use dawn - Shopify 2.0 theme and it also works well. In the first shop i use an non shopify theme and they integrated everything for me.

elanbio

Their support team is great. They helped me fix an urgent translation problem in less than 24 hours. I would recommend the app to others!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54