Translation Lab

Translation Lab

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Vulpex

Easy to use and the translation is really good. I also had a problem installing the language switcher because of my uncommon shopify theme, but the Support was really fast and very very helpful. They installed it for me in no time and adjusted the design to match my theme. Awesome Support and awesome App. 5/5 Stars

Wallaboo

I used this app to translate my English website into Dutch, French, and German. it is easy to work with.

At some point, a problem occurred in saving a lot of content and I send an email to the team. They have been working very hard to solve the problem. And the team built a new feature that solved my problem. Very accurate and fast. Thank you a lot for helping me out and putting effort into it.

trimstudio

I just downloaded this app, and i found it very useful. Thank you for the team, they are really helpful and solving my problem on using the app!

Le Smart Cake

This is crucial for our business, operating in an international/multilingual region (Switzerland). I love the fact that i have full control over all the translations. It is pretty easy to use, however it does help to know basic html coding if you want to keep your text styles. Overall, I would definitely recommend it.

MYTHOPTICAL

The app is very comprehensive and convenient, help us a lot. You can add your own translation script and add switcher on the website. And they also provide a great customer service.

PORTEL

Superb and fast customer support. App is easy to use and translations are nicely customisable! The support will help you to customise the look and feel of the language selector.

Mascota

I use the app in order to translate the shop in french. It works very well and the support is very fast.

Magically.co

I just pay for the plan and so far Translation Lab has been useful, easy to use. excellent support service!

Blue Mint Oral Hygiene

I have issues installing the app. I emailed the support and they quickly fixed it. It's free and it's good. What can you ask for? I highly recommend it.

La Table d'Eglantine

Works perfekt and very simple and easy. Very fast and helpful customer service! Solved my problem within the hour.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6