T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Desdra Group

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great translation app, quick and helpful support.///////////////////////////////////////////////////

BRAVN

Location Germany

Absolut TOP App. Nur zu empfehlen! Kundenservice ist auch super. Auf Anfragen wird prompt reagiert.

X-Plorar

Location Belgium

Amazing support. Little issue while updating a new language to my store. Dimitar gave a fast and precise support. Thanks again

Sportech fitness

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Great at all levels (solution and service). They helped with the implementation and they personalised the css for desktop and mobile to fit the switcher on the web.

SHAVENT

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just cannot stress enough how GREAT this app is! By far the best solution in the whole store! Not only is the functionality so clever and direct, but the team is also fabulous! Very fast in response and continuously expanding the translation functionalities. I also love the functionality that I can buy extra credits for more translations if needed, so e.g. if I like to add a whole new language. I just have to tell you guys: you rock!

Urtopia (DE)

Location Hong Kong SAR

This plugin is too easy to use, when you encounter problems to find customer service, they will actively and patiently reply.

SUPERFAST

Location South Korea

I am using this app for both translation and Currency switcher.
At first, my website is pretty much tough circumstance. Unavailable Shopify payments, Fixed Currency at local, language contents of my theme massed up with other apps I had tried, failed and deleted... Finally everything ends up properly working. And I got new currency switcher that placed a special position and simply designed as I asked for.
Great online chat support, quick and really persistent for customer's need.
I sincerely appreciate. This app and the team are very much trustworthy.

Topmarket123.com

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good support and help ! I recommand for translation.... I had a problem and was solved fast. Thanks

Les Fines Lames

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great. Also, we had a big problem with the translation because of our Markets settings and after some emails with their support (Dimitar is without a doubt the most efficient support we had to deal with) they found a solution to our problem. We recommand the app.

Home Gym Nation

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good customer service. They help me with an app that was not supporting the multi-language feature in Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75