Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

TABLA TM

Great app! The automated translations are quite good, but it's the ability to add your own custom translations to individual pages, products and every text element that makes this app so valuable. The customer support is second to none too - when I had a custom request, Max had it resolved well under 24 hours.

Acuzio®

nice app! and helpfull staff members! the work works really simpel and they have verry good staff the even helped me with a custom selector on mine website !

GoFutureWithLove

Fantastic translations and superb customer care. I am amazed, very grateful, 100% satisfied and would recommend 10/10. Free plan is great to look around, paid plan (9,99 eur per month) gives you exports, which is very ! useful , and then you can pay for automated translations, which I never would have believed it- I wholeheartedly recommend. Obviously it's not perfect but it's let's say 89%-99% which makes me super happy with the machine AI translated contend. Saves lots of hours .... !!! Once again, thanks Max from the support team, very quick replies, super friendly and solved above and beyond- won a custerom, aswell.. Thanks @Sherpas.Design Team !!!! Alex GoFutureWithLove.de

Cintalia

This is definitely the best translation app for shopify onlineshops. Really great app! Thanks to the development team!

Earcandy Jewelry

I use this app to translate my website into different languages ​​and I'm very happy. It is easy to use and very intuitive.
The best thing is the technical support. They help you if you have questions and they answer quickly.
Highly recommended.

EKALI

Very useful app, it does what it says and they have an excellent support team in case you have any problem.

MOOMENN

Awesome Auto Translate Features which just translates All at ones, Very good support and they have even offered a bonus after ordering multiple languages translation credits which very supportive and kind from there part! highly recommended A+++

Eco-Vira

its excellent app for my store, the customer service is so good and fast, they help me a ot with this language translation.

Synergy Medical Supply Corporate Account

We had a nice template and needed a customized language switch to match the design. Max was fast and responsive to update a new language switch using current template layout. Many thanks for great service!

Aiababy 網上商店

Fast response, easy to use and very helpful indeed. I would recommend this app to others, it's worth to try ^^

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20