Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Planthia

Translation Lab is a powerful tool when you have several languages on your website. The app works smoothly and it allows you to easily manage several languages in one place.

Rojel

My website requires English and Korean services.
For better recognition of the language switcher, I wanted to change 'EN' and 'KO' to each national flag. Especially I really appreciate the kind and quick support by Max.
So I have very nice two flags for my customers.
Very good!!
Thank you.

A&G Shop

Fantastic application, it translates the whole shop with just one click, it allows you to modify the translations as you wish if they are not accurate. I also received very fast assistance who was able to fix a bug in the code. TOP

FuturMedi

Translation lab works fine. The importing and exporting is a nice feature and it was by far the most user friendly app out there that we tried. The fact that it natively works in Shopify and doesn't require us to go to different site/platform is great! We were having an issue with our checkout not being translated. After submitting a review about the app here we were phoned up by Translation Lab support to resolve the issue in a matter of minutes. They are resolving our issue, probably caused by another app hijacking the checkout button.

Martins Express

I used this app to translate my page to Portuguese and it worked great. Not only that, the customer support helped me to change the American Flag for English. Awesome customer support. Thank you !!!

Stefano Braga Watches

Super app and top assistance service. In 20 minutes they resolve me a problem that I have on a code of theme and updated my website. Reccomended.

Tiskarna idej

I am using this app to translate the store into our own language. Doing so I've made some stupid mistake that duplicated the language and had some SEO issues that I didn't know how to resolve. So I contacted the support and they resolved it within an hour or so. I am thankful and happy. :) Thank you Translation Lab team! :) Also, I haven't found any other free app that would allow me fully translate the store. I highly recommend it.

Phoenician Goods

I super recommend this app. It does everything like it should and it has the option of editing. Customer support is really good too. I tried 4 apps before this one and I almost gave up until I found this.

Grizzy wear

Translation Lab App is absolutely great! It's intuitive, it's easy to use, the integration with the Theme is flawless, the Support is great (thank you, Max!). It's just a perfect example how a Shopify App should work. I've used it to translate our website in 2 more languages and just couldn't wish more.

johnvarpresets

Great app to translate your website content with very useful features, such as automatic translate and browser language detection! I am very satisfied with the support team as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37