Givz Donation Driven Marketing

Create Donation Incentives to Drive Sales without Discounts

From $19/month

Forij.co

Read these before downloading .... Ugh.... GIVZ is GENIUS! Improves AOV AND conversion rate without discounting by making the customer feel good about themselves ... incredible! It's a win win win

Evvy

The Givz team cares deeply about our passion for women's health and expanding care and research for all people. Andrew and Nicole were incredibly hands-on and generous with their time when helping us see how Givz could. invite our customers into our social impact strategy to create purpose with their purchase. We're excited to continue working with Givz in the year ahead!

We Spill The Tea

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Givz is such a transformative app and marketing tool. If you care about driving conversions, AOV and growing your business without a ton of commercial discounts and work with charitable efforts that matter, Givz is for you!

Coco Moon

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app that got conversions as soon as we installed it. The team behind the app is also so amazing, helpful, and supportive. Love working with them!

Just Art Pottery

The Givz app is amazing and has worked very well in bringing our customers into our giving mission and replacing some of our traditional discounts offers with donation incentives. Also, Andrew and Nicole have been incredible to work with. I highly recommend Givz.

Rainier Watch

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love using Givz with my customers! Its a great and super easy way to give back to the world. I'm so glad I stumbled across their company and their small team has been AMAZING! They've got tons of strategies and ideas for you and even some starter copy which helps me a lot as my time is limited. One of my favorite charities that I donate to wasn't on the Paypal Giving Fund, but I told them how to add themselves and they did really quickly! So it seems like if you favorite charity isn't on the list, its easy to change that! I used Givz instead of a discount over BFCM and it was great! Its like a win, win, win!

The Loomia

We had a fantastic BFCM season by adding and communicating our donations with our customers. We had lots of praises.
Thank you.

Brave Soles Life

We have also been early adopters of Givz and I can't say enough good things about Andrew and the team that we have worked with. It's so refreshing to work with a marketing opportunity that helps us express our values in a way that includes our customers and the story we are building with them around why we exist. Seriously easy to use and extremely helpful customer service. Marketing like this is where brands can differentiate themselves in an authentic way. Love this app and the team at Givz!

November 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We love working with you all as well and love the authenticity and effort you have put into the brand.

rootine

We were early adopters of Givz and helped them form the product you see here. It's a great solution that helps us simultaneously drive sales and give back. As a subscription business, not having to discount the first month has been a nice perk.

November 15, 2021

Thanks for the review - we love the team at Rootine!

Parasol Co

We love Givz! They make it so easier to give back and choose charities that align with our brand. The App is super easy to use. Amazing and friendly team that we love to work with time and time again to do good and help where we can.

November 15, 2021

Thank you for the review - and we love everything that Parasol does. Folks on our team are customers!

Previous 1 3