4.8
Edited May 27, 2023

Just got the first Ambassador sale - worked like a charm - Only issue is Ambassador in Thailand and she cannot open PayPal account to get paid her commission. I am sure these guys at this awesome portal will be able to solve it.

Brilliant Light Therapy
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
ConvertOut replied May 27, 2023

Thanks much for your wonderful feedback, Brilliant Light Therapy! We appreciate you and good luck on your program!

May 21, 2023

Very simple to use and convenient for small business setup. Excited to see how adding this program increases traffic to my site.

eFFenbox collective
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
ConvertOut replied May 22, 2023

Perfect!! I'm excited for the growth of your program! Thank you and we appreciate your feedback!

May 19, 2023

The app is very easy and simple love how easy it was to install and use i am trying to see how to add an application

PrettySavage
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
ConvertOut replied May 19, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, PrettySavage!! Our goal is to make it simple for all users. Goodluck on your program!

May 16, 2023

Good and simple to use app, I gave it 4 star rating because it is a little expensive and I think the Growth plan should be reduced to $14.99/month or max $19.99/month.

Studio Trap
Time spent using app: 8 days
ConvertOut replied May 18, 2023

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your inputs!

April 27, 2023

This is a simple platform that does what it's supposed to without any issues. Great customer service - Always willing to assist.

Gingerbread Folk
Time spent using app: 3 months
ConvertOut replied April 27, 2023

Thank you for your great feedback! We aim to be the only app you need to grow your program. Cheers!!

April 12, 2023

super easy and fast to set up! love that they can use the payout system and it's easy to explain for the ambassadors joining!

Hot Mess Express
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
ConvertOut replied April 13, 2023

Awesome! We love hearing this - thank you so much! All the best in your store and your ambassador program!!

March 21, 2023

Easy process. Easy setup and fast execution. Really a great way to build your business and brand. I’m glad I found this app. I think this app is a plus for any business

The Kreators District
Time spent using app: About 1 month
ConvertOut replied March 22, 2023

Lovely! Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found our app helpful in building your business and brand. Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're thrilled that we've been able to provide you with a positive experience.

March 15, 2023

Super fast and easy ! Can’t wait to start using the feature and gain sales I hope .highly reccomend!

Anxious Beauty Lashes and more!
Time spent using app: About 2 months
ConvertOut replied March 16, 2023

Awesome!! Thank you for sharing your feedback and we really appreciate it!

January 27, 2023

Easiest Set Up. I have been over thinking about starting an ambassador program, I wasn't sure how i could do it in a precise and professional way. I came across a coach recommendation. I'm Glad I did!

D LASH ARCHITECT
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
ConvertOut replied February 9, 2023

We're over the moon with this review, D LASH ARCHITECT! Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're thrilled to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. It's rewarding to know that our hard work has paid off for you. We wish you all the success with your affiliate program!!

January 25, 2023

Love the site & what it offers for my brand ambassador program. The fact that its free until my team makes sales is the ultimate bonus. They offer flexibility for creativity while building your portal. Definitely work checking out

Uniquelyglammed
Time spent using app: 2 days
ConvertOut replied January 25, 2023

We're grateful for your feedback, Uniquelyglammed! We aim to be the only app you'll ever need to grow your affiliate program. Cheers!