Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

xendurance

This app is super user friendly and very easy to use. I installed in in minutes and the support team was there to help answer any questions I had! We are already seeing sales from our ambassadors!

January 7, 2022

Wow! What wonderful news:) We appreciate your update as well as your positive remarks. This year should get off to a great start.

Crumble Candle Co.

It's simple but it's solid. We built out a cash incentivized rewards program and launched it SO fast with no issues. Rarely happens with apps, thus the review.

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Crumble Candle Co.! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

InformalMatters777

was seeking an ambassador platform and this app was very easy accessible. I commend the developers, I needed this and the automation!

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, InformalMatters777. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Necklow Co

this is not normal that we should review the app before using it, I will update the stars after using it this is not normal that we should review the app before using it, I will update the stars after using it

December 20, 2021

Please let us know if you have any queries regarding the app. We're pleased to support you! Send us an email at support@convertout.com if you have any queries or issues.

KDEAM OPTICS

Very cool, clean and simple! This is a must have solution for our brand! Just add an image, and the rest is automated!

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review KDEAM Optics! :) We really appreciate your time and effort.

G-Squad Fashions

it was an easy setup. I still need to wait to see if the app is worthy of 5 stars. I tried several others and set up alone discouraged me.

November 27, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback! We are grateful for your efforts. If you have any questions concerning the app, please contact us. Send your questions to support@convertout.com.

Solidaz Steel

Great it’s pretty solid thus far we will try out the rest and provide feedback but it’s good thus far thank you

November 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are grateful for you taking the time to leave such a positive review. We wish you the best of luck with our affiliate program.

Makeup Online Courses

Dont know yet, it's too soon to rate. I will give a better rate after I try the product. Dont know why you have to rate this app before you even try it.

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the app. We're willing to assist you! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at support@convertout.com.

Polipop Kids

No comment at this time. Will submit comment at the appropriate time after the app has been tested to work.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We wish you the best of luck with our ambassador program!

AVRA

Straight forward and easy, setup tools for success to get a small company started in this area of the business.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review for us. I wish you well with your business! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7