Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

spaghettiwestern

Very easy App to install and navigate. Love that I get a trial and the price isn't bad. So excited to bring to my store

Belsize Activewear

THE BEST APP ON THE MARKET IM ONLY WAITING FOR THEM TO IMPROVE CONNECTED PAYMENTS SOMETHING LIKE ADDING PAYPALS FOR AMBASSADORS

March 23, 2022

Your 5-star rating means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to give us and the rest of the community your feedback. We appreciate the love and support with ConvertOut! ;)

Biloru

Hello,
I just uninstalled the app from my shopify store. I was looking for market place so that i can find new brand ambassadors. They don't have any marketplace so they want you to bring your own brand ambassadors into their platform.
their fees are unacceptable, for their starter 10% commission on every transaction. Growth $39M + 5% commission for every transaction and professional $99 + 2% on every transaction. That's excessive for just collecting data! I don't see any value. at least their comparators offer a market place. Before you even had the opportunity to use the app, they want review for something you haven't try.

February 20, 2022

Thanks for your review - sorry we didn’t meet your expectations.

Our pricing is clearly listed on the app store listing page.

Regarding affiliate marketplaces, the best ones are Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc. Affiliate marketplaces provide little to no value, you still have to contact the affiliate.

If you need help growing your affiliate program we’d be happy to help :) We have lots of educational information on our blog we provide for free.

Please contact our support for more information.

Best of luck with your store!

Coffee Llamas LLC

Love it. Very easy to use and apply. Can't wait to see ambassadors' thoughts on the program and start selling!

February 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful comment. :) Our objective is to create an app that is simple to use. I hope you have a great time using our app.

Upika

Easy. Simple. French option. By far the less complicated version of an affiliate program for shopify.

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful comment. :) We want the app to be as simple as possible so that it can be used by any business owner. May your revenues increase!

elle's secret Beauty

I installed the app it’s easy and user friendly. I’ll have sometime to see the app outcome and results however I do recommend to store owners

January 30, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely remark. :) We want the app to be as user-friendly as possible so that any business owner can use it.

xendurance

This app is super user friendly and very easy to use. I installed in in minutes and the support team was there to help answer any questions I had! We are already seeing sales from our ambassadors!

January 7, 2022

Wow! What wonderful news:) We appreciate your update as well as your positive remarks. This year should get off to a great start.

Crumble Candle Co.

It's simple but it's solid. We built out a cash incentivized rewards program and launched it SO fast with no issues. Rarely happens with apps, thus the review.

December 20, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Crumble Candle Co.! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

InformalMatters777

was seeking an ambassador platform and this app was very easy accessible. I commend the developers, I needed this and the automation!

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, InformalMatters777. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Necklow Co

this is not normal that we should review the app before using it, I will update the stars after using it this is not normal that we should review the app before using it, I will update the stars after using it

December 20, 2021

Please let us know if you have any queries regarding the app. We're pleased to support you! Send us an email at support@convertout.com if you have any queries or issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8