Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

theafterbar

I am so impressed with what they offer with a free trial and very easy UI and setup. Highly recommend

October 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your nice words about ConvertOut. We really want our app to be user-friendly so that our merchants can navigate it easily.

Kai Beaute

Easy set up excited to use, I started on my laptop and finished on my iphone. It works great with the app.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much Kai Beaute. Every bit of feedback like this is really meaningful to us! :)

Gaia Fine Foods

I tested dozens of affiliate apps and it took me so much time shifting through all the different apps and the endless features. All I wanted was a simple, efficient and effective affiliate app for my website without adding more ridiculous charges (while I set up my Shopify store). And then I found Ambassador Affiliate Marketing. I really wished I had found it sooner - I would have saved hundreds $$. Excellent app and super quick and helpful customer support! Try it - you’ll be completely set up in 10mins.

October 3, 2021

Wow, your positive words just blew us away. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review! ;) Thank you so much!

Julianna Wynn Company

I just started using the app, but so far so great! Incredibly user friendly. I am super excited I found this app!

September 18, 2021

I'm super excited to have you onboard! Let us know if you need anything - and best of luck with your store.

Custom Blanks and More

Easy to use. Easy to navigate. Free plan. Hope this will help me grow my business. I am looking to drive paying customers to my site.

September 18, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Best of luck with your store!

Luxe Waisted

I have just installed it, pretty simple to set up not like other apps. Definitely Recommend it. Looking forward to have something easy and simple for my future ambassadors

September 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope your ambassador program explodes!

GlamMama’s Boutique

Great app! Easy set up! Hopefully it will drive sales for my website! Looking forwArd to seeing the process!

August 18, 2021

Thank you GlamMama’s!! Hope your store blows up with sales!

Okana

So easy to install, great pricing when you want tu build a good ambassador program from scratch, look robust and well crafted for our ambassadors. We love it so far!

August 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words Okana - we're just getting started! Stay tuned for updates, we want this to be the best affiliate app on Shopify :)

MAESTRO SOX

Truly love the simplicity of this app, they don't over complicate things unlike other apps. Just hoping that they'll decrease the price of their plans a bit in the future.

August 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words MAESTRO SOX! Hope your affiliate program is successful :)

Le Chic Tresses

This app will be instrumental in automating my ambassador program. Set up was simple and a test account ensured that everything was functioning properly. I almost paid $200/month for a similar service So glad I found this app.

August 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!! We're always working hard to improve the app so stay tuned for updates :)