Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GiGi Active Luxe

Highly recommend this app! We were able to set up in literally a few minutes and send an email out to existing customers to join. Everything is so easy for the ambassadors to set up themselves, see their sales and request a payout via paypal. Very well laid out and sooo easy to use on both ends.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such detailed and positive feedback. :) We want our app to be user-friendly and simple to use.

ShopRbls

Super easy set up and ability to test the app prior to it going live! Lets see how it works , and I'll update my review on my results.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate your time and effort in leaving such a nice review. :)

Colada Coffee

This app seems pretty great so far, looking forward to test it out and see how it goes.
Thank you so much.

October 3, 2021

Yey! We are grateful for your nice words. We want our app to be simple to use so that it can be implemented quickly.

NICE/NAUGHTY BOUTIQUE

Great app very easy to use! Tried many other apps were very complicated had to many different settings

October 3, 2021

We'd like to express our gratitude for taking the time to write this ConvertOut review. We are grateful for partners like you, and we hope you will continue to do business with us for many years to come!

Galaxy Paw

Update since using it: It's a good free start to build up your affiliate program however it's lacking some things that are essential to my business. Such as the affiliate's Instagram handle. Still supportive customer service but doesn't work for my brand after using it for a couple days.

Iluvurskin

I used this app to help generate a code to give ambassador and a way to pay out it was easy setting up.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! : ) We really appreciate your time and effort.

isavibeShop

Very easy to set up and it has a nice layout. It makes it easy to manage the accounts as well, the plan/month is very reasonable

October 3, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about ConvertOut! We want our app to be user-friendly for easy navigation.

Shredder Gi

wow, easy to use and takes and track, seems like a great program so far, only downfall is this review makes you type 100 characters

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! :)

SOVATS

Excellent app, simple to install and best for brands looking to have an ambassador program that is easy to execute.

October 3, 2021

You're an excellent business partner, as well. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. :)

Absolute Fashion 2020

I just downloaded the app but so far so good. I can't wait to see how this app will help my store with Affiliates.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review. We look forward to doing business with you for many years. :)