Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EPILA

The App is simple to install and the best is the free Plan with a percentage Paying, only when the Ambassador sells my Products.

October 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind remarks. We want you to be able to track and manage your ambassadors' sales easily and stay profitable while using CovertOut.

LXE Cosmetics

This app is a great resource for brands looking to have an ambassador program. Wonderful service for the cost.

October 3, 2021

We love your feedback! :) Thank you so much!

Laconic Fashion

Quick & Easy Setup! Wish we could choose the background color of the ambassador page to better fit with our brand.

January 16, 2021

Thanks for the review Laconic Fashion! We're working on additional customization options in the app. Stay tuned, we're always looking to improve :)

London Fifth Avenue jewellery

hopefully this will help us gain sales and get noticed as a bigger brand name. we are looking forward to seeing some ambassadors.

January 16, 2021

Thanks for the review London Fifth Avenue! Best of luck with your ambassador program :)

Plushee Paradise

i liked the app because it works quite well and its design is fantastic, it has helped me alot when it comes to ambassadors thank you so much!

January 16, 2021

Thanks, Plushee Paradise! We know having a sleek-looking portal is important in the age of Instagram. Let us know if you need any more help.

MuddyPaw Shop

Really easy to use. I am going to make an update once i see results from the app. Hope it will be fast

January 16, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if you need any help growing your ambassador program.

MaremMana

Easy as 123 ABC... Wow... I hope the free trial lasts longer though. But simply wow... It literally took me less than one minute.

January 13, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We aim to save Shopify merchants time! Time is money ;).

ConvertOut will stay affordable for all Shopify merchants - large and small.

Peak Goods 2

Wish I learned about this app earlier. I've run influencer programs for multiple Shopify stores and they usually involved a huge spreadsheet to track commissions and sales. Plus the headache of creating new discount codes manually for each influencer and the constant emails of "how many sales did I make?". Now influencers can just use the portal! Thank you ConvertOut

January 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! We're glad we could save you some time. Let us know if you have any ideas on how to improve ConvertOut :)

Kindercrafting

Really great app, love how on the starter plan you only get charged if ambassadors make a sale for you. My ambassador portal looks professional and handles the annoying steps of recruiting influencers. No more creating discount codes manually. Plus I got the whole thing set up in less than 5 minutes, kudos to the developer!

January 8, 2021

Thanks Kindercrafting! We aim to make ambassador management as easy as possible - while keeping it affordable for growing businesses. Best of luck with your influencer program.

Drew Fashion International

Super easy to set up, I got a slick ambassador portal up in minutes. Support was also helpful and always gets back to me within 24 hours! I wish more Shopify apps were like this! Time to grow my influencer program :)

January 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're working hard to add new features to help you grow your ambassador program :). Let us know if you need any help!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next