Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Winnipeg Smiles

Super simple to setup, got a slick portal in minutes. Hope affiliates can make lots of sales for me. I like how you only pay when affiliates make a sale for you.

October 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :) We're glad you liked our ConvertOut. We want our business partners to earn profit as they use our app.

RelaxThinx

Ok great ! Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !Ok great !

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback :) Okay!

Frenchic Paint USA

I used it to create an affiliate program. very easy to set up. Haven't used it yet, so no feedback about that part yet.

Moss Ball Pets™

This is the first app I have rated on Shopify and its due to the great experience I have had so far. It is simplistic, yet powerful, and best of all the development team (Eddy) is very open to suggestions and making sure the app is highly functional! If you are looking for an Ambassador management system, this is a great place to start!

October 3, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such thorough and detailed feedback. We make it a point to understand the demands of our business partners. :)

The StickyWallet

Easy to set up. Took 2 mins. You just give people 1 link and they get to choose their own COUPON code and it gives them their refrral link. Easy for ambassadors to self sign-up.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such kind feedback. :) We value our business partners' time so we created a simple and easy-to-navigate affiliate app.

FortuneSuits.com

The set up was a short easy process. I believe this APP will truly launch my company. Also the option to pay nothing until revenue is generated by affiliates works great with my new start up business

October 3, 2021

Yes, just because we want our partner app users to stay profitable while using it. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such nice feedback! :)

STFU Designs

Adding the app was seamless. I can't wait to see how well it will track various ambassador payouts.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your positive review. We hope to do more business with you! :)

Tsurkan Russian Goods

Very pretty affiliate portal. The developer always gets back to me within 24 hours. All my affiliates love it, since they get to see their sales numbers without having to ask me. I get a lot less emails now. It is simple and easy to use. 10/10 app.

October 3, 2021

We appreciate your nice reviews about ConvertOut. We admire how thorough your feedback is; it means a lot to us. Thank you so much! :)

TYN FIT

I love this app! Requested a feaute and less than a week later it was launched! Highly reccomend this app!

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! :) We're working a lot of effort to create ConvertOut the finest affiliate app for our merchants.

Pawsome World Of Pets

This app is so easy to use so far. I do wish the 15 day free trial got extended to 30 days. I hope my brand ambassadors score many sales for me. Thanks

October 3, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star rating. :) We hope for your business growth using our affiliate app.