Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Blush Lotus

Great app. thus far, just started using it! Only thing I don’t like is that the commission that is paid out also pays out on shipping & taxes.

October 8, 2022

Update: You can change this by checking a box in settings. See this help document: https://help.convertout.com/article/46-how-to-calculate-commission-from-subtotal-instead-of-total or you can contact our friendly support! We're here for you :)

Thank you so much for your review! We keep things simple by calculating based on the order total by default, but you can change this.

Please let us know if you need anything :) best of luck with your program & store!

G-Squad Fashions

Time spent using app About 2 months

it was an easy setup. I still need to wait to see if the app is worthy of 5 stars. I tried several others and set up alone discouraged me.

November 27, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback! We are grateful for your efforts. If you have any questions concerning the app, please contact us. Send your questions to support@convertout.com.

Polipop Kids

Time spent using app About 7 hours

No comment at this time. Will submit comment at the appropriate time after the app has been tested to work.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We wish you the best of luck with our ambassador program!

J & K Distribution Co.

great app for building an ambassador program quickly terrible at help;inh manage your ambassador community

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'd love to help you more - please email us at support@convertout.com

Camria Loungewear

so far so good. just started using and it's asking me for a review! Would like to test it out some more