Ambassador & Affiliate Portal

Ambassador & Affiliate Portal

by ConvertOut

Grow your sales with ambassadors, affiliates and influencers.

BulkNFit

Great app solved my issue and now I can do the branding easily through influencers. thank you very much

Dirt Queen SF

So simple, so amazing. I have two ambassadors who have signed up - but the process for downloading, installing, was INSANELY easy. Can't say enough good things about this - can't wait to do our initial email blast and get more people on the app!

GiGi Active Luxe

Highly recommend this app! We were able to set up in literally a few minutes and send an email out to existing customers to join. Everything is so easy for the ambassadors to set up themselves, see their sales and request a payout via paypal. Very well laid out and sooo easy to use on both ends.

ShopRbls

Super easy set up and ability to test the app prior to it going live! Lets see how it works , and I'll update my review on my results.

Colada Coffee

This app seems pretty great so far, looking forward to test it out and see how it goes.
Thank you so much.

NICE/NAUGHTY BOUTIQUE

Great app very easy to use! Tried many other apps were very complicated had to many different settings

Iluvurskin

I used this app to help generate a code to give ambassador and a way to pay out it was easy setting up.

isavibeShop

Very easy to set up and it has a nice layout. It makes it easy to manage the accounts as well, the plan/month is very reasonable

Shredder Gi

wow, easy to use and takes and track, seems like a great program so far, only downfall is this review makes you type 100 characters

SOVATS

Excellent app, simple to install and best for brands looking to have an ambassador program that is easy to execute.

Previous 1 3 4