Affiliate & Ambassador Portal

Affiliate & Ambassador Portal

by ConvertOut

Grow your sales with ambassadors, affiliates and influencers.

SelfEvolutionOne

I like the app so far because I was set up immediately by it walking me through setting up my account, not a demo. What I do not like so far is that paypal seems to be the only payout method from what I can see. I will continue to explore.

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! You can customize your payout option in the settings tab, please contact support if you need further assistance :)

The Dior Way

Really good so far! I love how sleek it looks and it’s not too much or takes up too much space thanks

July 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We aim to make it as easy as possible for Shopify merchants to make sleek affiliate portals :)

L&L Boutiquee

this app is very easy and fast to download and very easy for people to accesss! fun because they can choose their own codes that fit best with them.

July 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Most affiliates love choosing their own promo codes :) Let us know if you need anything.

Sea Moss Island

Just installed and so far so good. It is easy to set up and I think it may be perfect for what I'm looking for.

Necknotz

I used this app to create an affiliate program. It integrated easily and the process was smooth! Love this app!

ZenTrio Health & Fitness

This app is great and easy to use. I recommend it to anyone who's looking to starting to grow their own affiliate network.

BulkNFit

Great app solved my issue and now I can do the branding easily through influencers. thank you very much

Dirt Queen SF

So simple, so amazing. I have two ambassadors who have signed up - but the process for downloading, installing, was INSANELY easy. Can't say enough good things about this - can't wait to do our initial email blast and get more people on the app!

GiGi Active Luxe

Highly recommend this app! We were able to set up in literally a few minutes and send an email out to existing customers to join. Everything is so easy for the ambassadors to set up themselves, see their sales and request a payout via paypal. Very well laid out and sooo easy to use on both ends.

ShopRbls

Super easy set up and ability to test the app prior to it going live! Lets see how it works , and I'll update my review on my results.

Previous 1 3 4