Affiliate Marketing Ambassador

Affiliate Marketing Ambassador | Reviews

by ConvertOut

Easy affiliate marketing, ambassador & influencer management

Solidaz Steel

Great it’s pretty solid thus far we will try out the rest and provide feedback but it’s good thus far thank you

November 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are grateful for you taking the time to leave such a positive review. We wish you the best of luck with our affiliate program.

Makeup Online Courses

Dont know yet, it's too soon to rate. I will give a better rate after I try the product. Dont know why you have to rate this app before you even try it.

AVRA

Straight forward and easy, setup tools for success to get a small company started in this area of the business.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review for us. I wish you well with your business! :)

Tanaholix Sunless Studio

so super easy to set up..........excited to get started!!!! I have been looking for an easy to use app that integrated with shopify so super thrilled i found one

October 21, 2021

Hi! :) Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think about our app. We want our app to be simple to use and effective.

Teamknowfish Tackle

We currently have a Pro Staff Program within our company. We wanted a way to encourage and reward them by giving them an incentive. This program is perfect. You can set the percent they give and receive. It’s like having your own salesman.

October 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words. :) We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We wish you great success with your ambassador program!

Twisted Portraits

Super simple app, just the way it should be without all the confusing setups and overboard features. Perfect for a simple, yet effective ambassador/affiliate setup that wont confuse your ambassadors either. Support is super fast with any questions too, thank you!

October 12, 2021

Thank you for writing such a thorough and overwhelming review. :) We want to make certain that our partners can use the app effectively.

PlaquesAgraver.fr

i wait the cashback return but very easy install . i think this solution can be good for my buisness. WAIT....

October 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. :) We want our app to be simple to use. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you via our support email.

Patarata

I leave this review without having added any affiliates yet, and will revisit it once I have. However, I have to say the set-up process is so easy, customizable and the team behind the app is so kind and helpful. They've sent me some really useful info too.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are happy to know that you appreciate our app. :) Please let us know if we can assist you further via our support email.

theafterbar

I am so impressed with what they offer with a free trial and very easy UI and setup. Highly recommend

October 3, 2021

Thank you very much for your nice words about ConvertOut. We really want our app to be user-friendly so that our merchants can navigate it easily.

Kai Beaute

Easy set up excited to use, I started on my laptop and finished on my iphone. It works great with the app.

October 3, 2021

Thank you so much Kai Beaute. Every bit of feedback like this is really meaningful to us! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6