Core Web Vitals Booster

Improve Google Pagespeed Score, and Fix Search Console Errors

$9/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

UtaBeauty.eu®

Location Romania

Real speed optimizer.....almost the best in app store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID Electrical

Location Ireland

Just wanted to give you an update on the work you did. Last week, we were F – worse than our worst major competitor. And now we are A. We had an LCP of over 7 seconds and now we are down to half a second. The results you have had on our site are nothing short of incredible. I don’t know how you do it and I suspect you won't tell

Heather Freitas

I have tried everything. Downloading so many apps that say they improve my speed only to have my Google page pes score and Shopify score LOW! This app is a dream come true! It literally boosted my overall score on mobile AND desktop by 20 points via Google page speed AND Shopify score. Seriously amazing. Thanks guys for all you do. I’m no longer pulling out my hair!

GoFutureWithLove

Location Germany

fantastic! Improved speed VISIBLY and according to Shopify store speed increased from 30-something to 64! Twice the speed in a few clicks... 5min

mr touseef

I've been using this app for about a month now my shopify store has passed the core web vitals page speed test on both my desktop and mobile.

khurram online shop

We've been using shopify speed shop for a couple weeks now and have seen our shop pass core web vitals on both desktop and mobile!

Chic Home Vibes

This app is amazing! I installed it on my Shopify store and saw an immediate increase in page speed. Highly recommended for anyone looking to speed up their Shopify store.

BARBARA CALABRO

We've used this app for a while and have seen great results! We've been able to pass core web vitals audit for desktop and mobile within weeks of using it.

GOO Best SHOPPING

I have been using it for a month now with fantastic results on shopify. It takes a minute to start the optimization process, and the gains are immediate.

OYME

We've been using this for a while now and it does exactly what we need which is speed up our product pages and store front.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6