Core Web Vitals Booster

Core Web Vitals Booster | Reviews

by Speedien

Improves Google Pagespeed Score, and Boosts Conversions

NATVRAL LAVDE® Cosmetics Labs

1 CONTESTACIÓN: Llevo unos meses con la opción de pago y esta es mi experiencia con esta aplicación y soporte.
Cuando instale la aplicación y el soporte amablemente la configuro por nosotros teníamos 65 de pagespeed, notamos una mejoría de velocidad de 15 p y la web se puso en 80 de PS, pero esas métricas han durado muy poco y desde 2 meses esta cayendo hasta un 49 de PS actualmente, Pero la frustración no es solo la velocidad de carga es que el soporte a pesar de ser una aplicación de pago el soporte en nuestro caso es nulo, le hemos enviado más de 3 emails y no hemos recibido contestación alguna y la web sigue cayendo en velocidad, experiencia de usuario y evidentemente en ventas. Sensación de la aplicación y el soporte: Frustrante y decepcionado, nada recomendable. 2 CONTESTACION: Creo que con la respuesta a mi reseña 1 intentáis confundir ya que no puedo malinterpretar mal tus respuestas en soporte por que no habéis realizado NINGUNA respuesta después de 3 veces que me he puesto en contacto con vosotros, Respecto al informe al que me envías como puedes apreciar da errores de lectura en la versión móvil y muchísimos errores en la versión pc.
Por favor, que el soporte no conteste en un servicio de pago es lamentable, pero mas lamentable es querer confundir con respuesta banales, para confundir a los siguientes interesados en instalar la aplicación

December 2, 2021

Hi, I checked your store and as of today, it passes all of Google's core web vitals metrics for mobile, including field data. We explained this in our support replies as well, but it must have been lost in translation. If you look at https://pagespeed.web.dev/report?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnatvral-lavde.com%2F you will see that our app has indeed solved all of the performance issues on your store and increased page speed score to 98.

SHAVENT

I just LOVE this app! I have struggled so much with our site's Google page Speed rankings and you guys solved all this in one click! Now I can finally build the site I want with the content I want without having to worry about a "red flag" from Google everytime I add a functionality! THANK YOU! Definately worth every penny! https://shavent.store/en/

Islamic Wall Art Store

I was extremely skeptical about this app and just added it to try out. But it has improved PageSpeed results but also in about 2 weeks, my page passed core web vitals assessment according to field data, I was not expecting this since most big websites even cannot pass this and encourage people to use mobile apps. I think our SEO will improve accordingly since Google weighs too much importance on user experience.

JEANS4YOU.LT

Firstly I have uninstalled this app and started to try others. But found only more expensive and less value apps with bigger price and performance even worse. Just need to improve Rocket Mode (Beta) to avoid page reload and they will have the best value and performance app you can find!!!!

STRENGTH WORLD

Does exactly what it says it will! Greatly increased my store's speed score (for first time users which is the most important)! Well worth it! If you don't have this app, you're missing out!

VitalSleep

This app really helped speed up my website ALOT. I am seeing the best data result since installing it. I recommend it.

Talya Johnson

I’m so impressed! It took a few days and a little back and forth with customer support, but make a huge difference in my speed score. At first lighthouse showed a decrease in SEO score but that was resolved within a few days too. Well worth the reasonable monthly fee, I’m so relieved!

Terd

Increased score to incredibly high values, but Google workers don't recommend tricking the Page Speed algorithm as the Search Engine weighs the actual experience of the users more - which is decreased with this plugin. Will update again in 28 days.

July 27, 2021

Hi, thanks for the review. As it takes 28 days for the real-world user experience data to reflect on pagespeed, you should see improved results in a few weeks.

VirginiaCare

Fantastic app. For months we have been researching how to get out of the red in the Google Speed Test and pass the WEB VITAL TEST. This app took our worries away! The app does a lot of things automatically, but the final, true touch comes from manual settings that the support completed within 24 hours from a mobile score of 39 to 93 and Deskop 69 to 99. Simply unbelievable what such an app can do! THANKS VERY MUCH! WE RECOMMEND!

Safety Kits Plus

Added this app to specifically increase my shop's speed and to address the new requirements from Google's latest major update. The initial boost in speed was great and made even better by the customer service team who was quick to respond and help. Highly recommend you trying this app out.

Previous 1 3 4