Reviews (78)

4.1
June 3, 2024

"This is a good app. Setup is quick (literally 1 step wizard) and it has knobs you can turn if you want more speed. I just wish those were easy to understand for non technical people. Support offered a free audit and tuned some things to help with that.

Electrobian
27 days using the app
May 8, 2024

It works really well at first, but with time, the speed starts dropping until it is tweaked again. Then it works for a short while and then again starts dropping. The customer service is bad: they may or may not respond. Sometimes there is no response for months. After checking other reviews I see that it's a common issue. It seems like the developers don't care for their app anymore. I'm going to discontinue their service.

Path of Cha
Over 2 years using the app
Kirkland Apps replied June 12, 2024

Hi, we rebuilt this app and launched the new version in May. Our support team has been restructured as well for prompt response. Now you can reach our support from the app itself. Please give this app another try and you'll be pleasently surprised.

June 3, 2024

I thought this app was a gimmick to trick speed tests, but it is already showing improvement in the speed score in my admin. How about that! I emailed support to check the app settings and Sam helped me defer a few other apps that weren't detected automatically.

Emproish
Argentina
About 1 month using the app
April 27, 2024

I've tried several other apps to improve my store's performance, but this one is the only app that worked. Had to contact their support to defer some apps, but it only took 1 email.

Timeless Style Hub
May 31, 2024

One of the best support I've seen. They took time to review what was slowing my site and adjusted my theme code to fix it. Well beyond what I am used to with these types of interactions.

ComfyCorner
19 days using the app
June 6, 2024

Ever since adding Tiktok on my shop it was frustratingly slow. This is the only app that helped without breaking my pixel.

Online Deal
Belgium
29 days using the app
April 27, 2024

I recently stumbled upon this hidden gem of an app that's been a game changer for my online business. This app significantly speeds up my store and has improved my Google Core Web Vitals scores.

The installation was a breeze, and I noticed an immediate boost in page score. The user interface is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy for someone like me, who isn't very tech-savvy, to navigate and utilize its features effectively.

I believe this app deserves much more recognition and should definitely advertise more so that other store owners can benefit from its exceptional capabilities. It's rare to find an app that delivers on its promises so effectively, and I couldn't be happier with the results. If you're looking to enhance your store's performance and user experience, I highly recommend giving this app a try. You won't be disappointed!

Love Lock
April 26, 2024

The app takes 1 click to install and the support is very responsive. I wasn't happy with the store performance after installing this app, but Sam from their support team made some changes and now the store is running faster than before.

QuickChic
June 7, 2024

Saw this app after installing Rocket Image from the same company. This one goes way beyond image optimization and lazy loading and works like magic

AA Mart
29 days using the app
June 6, 2024

After installing this app, Sam suggested waiting for a few days to pass core web vitals. I am seeing the results already, and some pages are fixed on Google Console!

ZenithZing