Core Web Vitals Booster

Core Web Vitals Booster

by Speedien

Improves Google Pagespeed Score, and Boosts Conversions

VitalSleep

This app really helped speed up my website ALOT. I am seeing the best data result since installing it. I recommend it.

Talya Johnson

I’m so impressed! It took a few days and a little back and forth with customer support, but make a huge difference in my speed score. At first lighthouse showed a decrease in SEO score but that was resolved within a few days too. Well worth the reasonable monthly fee, I’m so relieved!

Terd

Increased score to incredibly high values, but Google workers don't recommend tricking the Page Speed algorithm as the Search Engine weighs the actual experience of the users more - which is decreased with this plugin. Will update again in 28 days.

July 27, 2021

Hi, thanks for the review. As it takes 28 days for the real-world user experience data to reflect on pagespeed, you should see improved results in a few weeks.

VirginiaCare

Fantastic app. For months we have been researching how to get out of the red in the Google Speed Test and pass the WEB VITAL TEST. This app took our worries away! The app does a lot of things automatically, but the final, true touch comes from manual settings that the support completed within 24 hours from a mobile score of 39 to 93 and Deskop 69 to 99. Simply unbelievable what such an app can do! THANKS VERY MUCH! WE RECOMMEND!

Safety Kits Plus

Added this app to specifically increase my shop's speed and to address the new requirements from Google's latest major update. The initial boost in speed was great and made even better by the customer service team who was quick to respond and help. Highly recommend you trying this app out.

I have tried to find an app that will add speed for googles new indexing benefits as well as user experience and most actually gave a lower page speed. I found this app did the trick customer service was fast efficient and although only day 2 of using the app i give it the thumbs up and highly recommend.

Pro-Equine

Outstanding product, outstanding support. A score of 22 is now 84 on mobile and passes CWV Absolutely delighted, highly recommended!

BK Variety Market

I've had this app installed for a few weeks and I must say it does exactly what it says it will. My speed has increased significantly since installing it! On top of that, the customer service I have received has been second to none! My questions have all been answered in a timely manner. I highly recommend this app!

Coconut Matter

I was gonna give up on this app. Installed and had small increased in speed. Wrote to support and Sam did some tweets, thereafter loading speed doubled for mobile! Very happy now....

Demons Cycle

Great support, and they truly did try to provide a solution for the issue I was having. But it was, unfortunately, incompatible with Rich Snippets app - so I was forced to uninstall.

Previous 1 3