Sticky Add to Cart Drawer

Fast Checkout-Slide Cart-Upsell Cart-Buy now Button By Corner

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Cart Drawer, Sticky add to cart, Upsell cart, Slide Cart, CRO

QhiffChaff

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far this looks really good, yet to make a sell but only just downloaded to store... will feed back latter after a month.

Anime At Night

Time spent using app About 9 hours

This widget is amazing. I love how You can change the debth the button appears in the scroll. The only issue is that if your product has different variants, it doesn't integrate well with the button. Other than that no complaints

September 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. We do support multiple product variants, it’s just that by default they are hidden in the mobile version of your store (visible by default on desktop versions). We think on smaller screen spaces whether to show the variant selection should be an explicit choice of the merchant, which is why we turn it off by default. A team member have reached out to you via email if we can possibly help you set it up as you prefer.

Master Barber

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Its great app. i love how easy and handy this app is. My store looks great, will recommend it each person who is looking for a great free service.

September 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 😎🥰

uv-project

App is new and still improving. The good side is the developers. They reply right away and do the changes if needed.
If you are looking for the app where some customization can be done and customer service is on point, that's the app you need.

Zeinna

this app is great. it has many features that i liked. the mini cart is nice. and i liked the animation. i reached the developer to make Arabic translation better. he is really cooperative.

Geek-warriorCO

Perfect app for either sticky add to cart/buy now or both if you choose! Avoid the hassle of messing around with your coding. Simplest and most effective app.

October 2, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your experience with the app went so smoothly

Cheers!

Zillis Smart Switch

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect ... just perfect
found all what I was looking for, better that a lot of paid apps, recommand it.

October 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, mate. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Cheers!

Neo better

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best app , recommend shopify store owner use it and take benefits from this awesome app and increase your sale and also its very easy to use and look awesome no technical error and customizable available

3 M Hair Studio

Really impressed! I haven't found an app that gives me these options. The widget is smart, you can do a few cool things here I can't wait to my conversions go up. My favorite feature is the customer offer feature, no more having to remember the code which can be frustrating it's right there for them at checkout.

Winterchild Jewellery

I used this app because I really like how it offers the customers quick answers to questions that I always have when I am shopping: 1. What is the shipping costs and 2. What is the refund policy. I like how you can modify the colour of the mini cart icon to match with the theme of my website. I wouldn't mind having a couple more options for placement of this besides mid left, mid right, bottom left and bottom right because I have a number of apps and it's hard to find good locations for new ones. Even a location that is on the right but between the top and the mid section would actually be perfect. As well, the customer service was very prompt when I had a question, it was very quickly responded to. Thanks for creating this awesome app!