Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Corner Cart Drawer & Free gift

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 27, 2020

Really great product. The button is small, but works fine and has great options to choose from (variant selector, quantity selector, page scroll, etc). I have two comments that seem to make this app "incomplete", although it has what I seek. The first, is to add a animation to "shake" the button. Additionally, it would be good to make the button a bit bigger so it is more noticeable and I have big fingers so I almost closed out of the page. But hopefully this helps with conversions because I have a long product description. But it is free and I appreciate what it offers.

MY PYRAMID DIFFUSER
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 23, 2020

I really like its functions. It's geared towards better conversions. It's fast enough as well to avoid customers from getting annoyed at slow loading speed.

After Her
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 22, 2020

It works well, but I'm seriously impressed by the devs. I submitted a bug report for something that wasn't working as expected and they resolved it within a couple of hours. Incredible support.

Yappy Fox
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 19, 2020

So glad we found this. Beautiful app and it is meeting our needs! The mini cart with the offers and assistant tabs are wonderful. Thank you

Pacific Aura Botanicals
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 15, 2020

Great customer service, really helpful and sweet! They help me to fix my issues very quickly! I definitely recommend this app :)

Kpop Music 사랑해요
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 14, 2020

Didn't quite use the full features but the 'Mini-Cart' feature looks slick & straight forward to use. Very helpful so users don't have to click on the 'Cart' to know what they have order. Lots of rooms for improvements =)

BottleKeep
Laos
Time spent using app: 10 days
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied October 15, 2020

We love it when customers have suggestions for us!! Arun, one of the founders here at Cornercart said he would really love to have a conversation with you. He will be reaching out to you via email. We are really looking forwards to adding those improvements soon 😎

October 12, 2020

The sticky add to cart looks really good. Every time I got a problem the support team replies fast and always fix it. 100% would recommend!

HelloWarmzy
Time spent using app: 2 months
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied October 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Makes our hearts really Warmzy .... :)

October 3, 2020

Great App, it's very easy to use with very friendly settings; you can design your cart widget as you like, it works great on both mobile and desktop. I highly recommend this App.

Epicxii
Time spent using app: 30 days
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied October 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and it really means a lot to us

Cheers!

October 2, 2020

Best App Ever I've been using it for a few minute now and I really like that app. a game-changer for my conversion rate

Doffy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited October 2, 2020

Definitely of the best apps to help you with your stickyness of "add to cart" :) Amazing team!!! People there are super-fast, responsive and happy to help. Like an old friends. Spread the word and help them grow. They do fantastic job!! Thank you :)

Zingy Zoo
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 1 day
Corner: Referrals, Upsell & Rewards replied October 2, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

And to let you know the feeling was mutual, it was truly a pleasure working with you.😃

Cheers!