Widgetic (Countdown Timer)

Widgetic (Countdown Timer) | Reviews

by Widgetic

Create a sense of urgency to drive sales.

Bub And Bloom

I absolutely loved this app along with many other widgetic apps. I used several on my website. Unfortunately all of them have seemed to crash or are non-existent. They all showed error codes all over my website. Not to mention, all of my data within the apps is not accessible. I had alot of information written and stored in many of their apps that I now have to completely re-write & reconfigure. I will not be using widgetic apps anymore because they are not reliable. Customers looking at a website with multiple error codes displayed does not create a welcoming, safe or secure website image for my company.

March 15, 2021

Sorry, it should be back live now. We did some maintenance on our server infrastructure and the widgets were down for a few hours. Best wishes!

iClock

The app has powerful customization options and this is great! Exactly what we needed: fast and customizable

Trends Hunter

Easy to set up and customize. I am however curious how i would show this only on products listed as "on sale" and not just have it placed on every products page.

August 21, 2019

Hey there. Thanks for your feedback! This part that controls on which product pages the embed should be displayed, based on specifics of those projects, is something only a Shopify Expert would be able to help you with. They would test the state of the product, and then embed the app for those instances that fit your requirement.

Gadbe™ Shop

This app is extremely good. You can add your countdown in any place of your store and customize the style to match your brand.

The best functionally for me is that you can customize your Countdown Timer in a way where it resets by itself, so, per example, you put a 10 hours countdown in your product page and when the time is over, if you want, the countdown will show a message that you can customize and it will start over again. Amazing.

Wistitou

Nice application but we can only change the date ? I would like to change the hour only

April 25, 2019

You're actually able to change both. ;-)

More Flow

Nice app and a very helpful team ! Thank You !

Mychristianhome

It is very nice, very simple and no other pop ups. Exactly what I was looking for.
Just one suggestion, update the widget integration page. It took me a while to figure out how to integrate the widget.

April 4, 2019

We made a few tutorials, depending on where you want to add the app. Please have a look at the embed options here: