Stock Countdown Timer Bar

Stock Countdown Timer Bar

by Care Cart

Stock Countdown Timer, urgency, scarcity, FOMO & Social Proof

Hermosa Melb

Easy app to use with easy navigation & quick set up ! Highly recommend using this app ! Thanks for the great service

Drixz

la aplicación parece ser buena, aunque aun no la he probado por completo. espero poder hacerlo y ver como funciona

Shop Bella Glamified

Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love

xsmth02

I really like how organized this app is. I like how it helps do the things that I need to get done. I would recommend using this app.

March 9, 2021

We are happy that you liked the and and found it useful for your needs. Thank you for sharing this great review and recommending the app.

Magic Levitation

Je viens d'installer l'application. Me parait bien pour l'instant, assez facile d'utilisation contrairement à d'autre applis

Coastal Gifts Inc

Works great if only it would let you set a low inventory and change from green bar to red bar under a certain item count it would be a 5 STAR in my book!

Stay fit & more

Haven't had a chance to use it yet but it seems simple enough to use. Hopefully it helps my sales...

November 23, 2020

Adding review optional to use our free app. We hope that app will improve conversion and bring lot of sales on your store and you'd be glad to update your actual experience of using the app. Thank you and all the best.

HighClass Competitions

Stock countdown bar does what it says, but not enough customisation and it work only if stock number is less that 100, and for that reason 4 stars, otherwise 5 stars definitely!

October 28, 2020

As you know it does need a percentage value to show the filled bar so it's set to 100 to correspond accordingly. We'll soon allow users to set their own filled bar percentage regardless of the actual stock value.

LastPadawan Store

Does what I need it to, wish it was more modifiable. Had to work with the text functions as is and make do.

October 8, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. Please connect with our support team via in-app contact form and they'll be glad to help you achieve your desired settings. We hope you'll like the app and share your recent experience with us.

Emas Living

Good app! Easy to use and the description is straight forward it is FREE and There's a Plan Version. UI is Clean, Instruction is straight forward!

September 3, 2020

Thank you for reviewing our free app. We hope it will help you improve sales and you'll be glad to update the rating to reflect your recent experience. In case you need help, you can contact our support team via in-app contact form.