Stock Countdown Timer Bar

Stock Countdown Timer Bar

by Care Cart

Stock Countdown Timer, urgency, scarcity, FOMO & Social Proof

Love Romeo Store

Support is fast and app works fine as it should. Looking forward for some improvements and additional features in the future.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for adding the honest review and glad that app is working fine as it should. We'd like to learn more to make your experience 5 star with us even though the app is fulfilling intended purpose.
Your feedback is highly appreciated. All the best!

PlantaNature

¡Muy recomendable! Generar la sensación de alarma ayuda a conseguir ventas. Le doy cuatro estrellas porque necesita una activación automática a partir de un % de los productos que quedan pese a los iniciales.

Absolute

This app is easy to install. I wish it gave the option to show stocks by variant. But still fairly good.

DalTiz Perú

muy bueno el aplicativo lo recomiendo al 100%, me muestra el stock y tambien la cuennta regresiva de las ofertas que pueda colocar

factandfictiondesigns

The app was easy to install and add to my shop page. However, I wish there was an option to not automatically include new products or set a threshold where it wouldn't show with items that had a set amount of inventory. Some items I have hundreds in stock and seeing "Hurry, only 150 left" isn't what I'm looking for. The search feature as well doesn't seem to ever load so I have to scroll through all hundreds of items to find the one or two I want to turn the counter off on.

September 2, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback. We are continuously working to improve our apps in order to make them more intuitive and user friendly. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals while we're working on the updates. Thank you and all the best!

aeffe motivation

per mostrare ai clienti la quantità di prodotti presenti all'interno del mio e-commerce, in modo da incentivare l acquisto

Hermosa Melb

Easy app to use with easy navigation & quick set up ! Highly recommend using this app ! Thanks for the great service

Drixz

la aplicación parece ser buena, aunque aun no la he probado por completo. espero poder hacerlo y ver como funciona

Shop Bella Glamified

Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love

xsmth02

I really like how organized this app is. I like how it helps do the things that I need to get done. I would recommend using this app.

March 9, 2021

We are happy that you liked the and and found it useful for your needs. Thank you for sharing this great review and recommending the app.

Previous 1