Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

SmartMirrorCase

nice look! it's effective and many possibilities to change the design, will definately keep using this app:)

Cloth & Vine

So far everything seems simple and easy to use, it also looks really professional when on the product page.

LuMagical Night Lights

Great app! Very simple and easy to use. Looks also very good. I would recommend to everyone. Super effective!

Shopping Times

I just download it. It's very easy to Instal and add very fast I like it. Easy to cusomize. go and Download it.

correctehouding

Great app, works fast and easy! Easy to install and place on the website. You can even give it a padding (top or bottom) so it doesn't mess up your design.

BabyStoreRoom

Just install and i'm trying the application if its good or not. Currently, doesn't have any sales yet.

Soccer Training Essentials

best app ever i like this app from first day i downloaded this app my sales starting to grow and now

Fishing Genius

A great app that doesn't seem to slow my site down and is boosting conversions. Let's see where it goes.

koopjegelukkig.nl

The countdown timer works great and doesn't seem to slow down my shop. However it would be really great if i could activate the timer for individual pages only.

supportitem

I used this app to create urgency within my visitors when browsing my store. This in return has boosted my conversion rate. I would recommend this app.