Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

supportitem

I used this app to create urgency within my visitors when browsing my store. This in return has boosted my conversion rate. I would recommend this app.

oddola

Just installed the app, I'll come back later after trying it's all features. Five stars for now. Thank you for your efforts.

Fresh'air

Appli gratuite et pratique et provoque l'urgence qu'il me fallait. Je recommande, pa besoin d'utiliser une appli payante...

Queenow

Thanks for sharing your work and help small starters into their journey. I am trying the app now, seems good. Cheers

BazaarUtopia

Looking forward to seeing this magic app work, still, haven't put it to use but let's see what it entails. Using this app does help increase sales margins apparently but still have to test it out

Happy Paws Online

easy to set up. Need to test, but so far so good! Good customisation options i.e. choosing brand colors to match website etc

HPL SUPPS

So far so good! Easy to use, and one of the simple, yet powerful marketing tools we have at our disposal using e-commerce. Plus, who doesn’t love a free app??

Lifestyle Rhythms Fitness HUB

I love this application. It helps me time box my sales and boost my business. I highly recommend it. It was easy to use and simple to install.

Eyestee PH

This application helps a lot with my shopify store and I would surely recommend others from using it!

Lock-On

Love it for what it is. Does great job with an easy set up. And it actually does work, will recommend it. Nothing to dislike.