Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Charlie Elephant Thai Tea

I really love this timer app. This is the best in the market. Using countdown timer ultimate helps boost my sales.

Everything Girls Like Boutique

not sure how i feel about this app. i havent tried it yet but im leaving this review to see if i will be rewarded lol

xzinshop.KSA

very nice app. i like it very much. it increased my sale. application not slow. i refer every one to insall

Muscle Up Mommy, Inc.

Countdown timer does exactly what it needs to do. Nice feature to the website to create urgency to customers and for any current ongoing sales.

RVDG

100% best timer app. Customer service helped with dedication and instantly. If you need a timer download this one.

Brenda Méndez

Excelente aplicación para aumentar la tasa de conversión. Ideal para usar en promociones de Cyber Day

happyport

Very nice app, it helps me to keep a sense of urgency in my product. This makes my costumers buy more!

Kubenyor Store

really helping me to convert to sales..... and its free too... get yours now so that you can sell more..

care-max-shop

good app

SNEAKERLOTT

Great app, love it, and very useful.
I have been using it lately and work very well with my site and will highly recommend,