Countdown Timer Ultimate

Free plan available

Countdown Timer designs

Bovvary

Location France

Great app and amazing team! I needed help with customizing the countdown section, and the team was very quick to respond and assist me - very kind and professional!

Euro Rich Foodmart

Location Philippines

I couldn't figure out how to use the app myself but thank goodness Akila was there to assist me. Hands down awesome customer support! Would definitely recommend this app :) Thanks so much Akila!

matsui skin lightening Japan

Location Philippines

excellent . no doubt about it.if utilized correctly 100% you will see a noticable increase in sales .ts easy to set up.just awesome and customer service is great too i spoke to them on whatsapp. thank you.

HAPPY WILMA

Location Germany

Amazing app, amazing team, amazing support.
We couldn‘t be happier with the service. The countdown runs smoothly and looks amazing. 5+ star recommendation!

Lazy Shopaholics

Location Singapore

Not very satisfied with the app as it is not user friendly with safari but the customer service is excellent.

ShopRight

Time spent using app About 1 month

The application works great + the price is very good, and the most important thing is that the support is AMAZING. I had a few coding problems and Akila fixed them for me super fast, less than a minute, and he is very nice and professional. I highly recommend it!

Poshpoms

Excellent customer service.
Helped me via what app position the countdown timer and also helped me with some coding.
Thanks Liam

demanez beauty

Location France

Application incroyable je recommande je travaille dessus facilement et simple de les contacter tres gentil!

WickyDeez

Time spent using app About 2 hours

At first our Add to Cart button got disabled upon using the countdown timer for the first time. However Akila from Support got back to us quickly and fixed the issue. Not only did Akila fixed this smoothly, Akila offered to help reposition our Add to Cart button which was out of whack due to previous apps made by other developers which messed up our theme's code. As you can see, Akila went way above and beyond to also help us fix an issue outside of the Countdown Timer ultimate app! We are greatful for their assistance and highly recommend this app and the team's services!

Tratamento Bionase

Location Brazil

Relly good, i was going to use the free version anyway i think is the best timer in shopify, will definely buy it