Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Million Plaza

This is good app. we are using this app about 2 months and my experience with this app is good. Thanks

Pet Nail Grinder

I was having an issue getting the app to appear on my product page so I contacted support. It didn't take long before they had contacted me after actually fixing the problem for me.

leniva

this app is awesome, I asked for help and the team solved my problem in a couple of minutes! really helpful

Smartybody

Good app for count down. Have cool features and options.
Good support fast and professional.
Recommended.

iKwōted

We couldn't be happier with our Kilatech partnership. Our customers absolutely love it, and Kilatech has been incredibly easy to work with and a tremendous partner for our business.

Discount-Catcher

Top......................................................................................................................................................................................................

daqctilshop

Nice very good app i really like it..
Hopefully it works til the end
Recommended to other people tryit

La Touraine

This app helped me run a successful sale with the countdown timer. I would recommend using this app for others.

Hairstylee

I used this app and it helped me improve my sales. The thing that i like the most is that you can customized as you see fit. I highly recommend to use it.

Dsw Virtual

For now, I only used for a few time. Later I will put my opinion after I have more experience with this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11