Countdown Timer Ultimate

Countdown Timer Ultimate

by KILATECH

Promotional sale countdown timer to boost sales by urgency

Love Radar

Nice app very useful and easy to use. It improve the confidence of our customer. I recommand this app.

The Bathroom Outlet

Very nice and userfriendly. This is a nice way to increase and boost your sales. Gives your clients confidence and builds trust.

Beceff

Must have app on your Shopify store. Tons of options are available to customize just as you wish. I hope this app will increase my conversion rate. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Lugatte

This is great, they definitely deserve their money and I am going to use this app forever. Their pricing strategy is fair, not like Shogun!!!

Huellitas Store

I used this app. Is excelente. Very nice, easy and cool. Congratuletions and i have need more app this.

HugSee Store

Added this app just today, few mins later I asked about repositioning my timer. literally 2 mins after, I got a message from Akila and my problem is solved. I hope all apps are like this! they have best customer support and really good app as well! Lifesaver!

Kinky Toy Store

This is one very well thought out app that creates immediate urgency enticing your customers to buy. Very easy to install, he it this app running within seconds of the installation. Thank to the Kilatech team for all their hard work creating this very useful countdown timer.

charlesshop

I used and gave my lot, I was looking for some, but it did not work, this did not help me much helped!

Rezzy's Closet

This app helped with creating urgency. The counter is very easy to use and simple to create. The auto placement works well as it shows in the right places thank you

Bornforbeauty

My sell has increase by 25% !! All thank to this app. Overall very satisfied with it. Must need app to your store .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10