Carter ‑ Coupon field in cart

Carter ‑ Coupon field in cart

by Tabarnapp

Apply discounts in cart, before checkout

edx nutrition

Great App, good pricing! User-Friendly, Easy management & Quick Setup. love smart deals!! Thumb Up guys thanks for all the fantastic job!

Perfectly Fitted Parcel PFP

This is a GREAT experience for me because I've went through so many apps like this and had to uninstall them because they didn't work. This app really does the job AND provides!

Negative Apparel

Just installed the app got it configured for ajax cart the support team is super responsive never experienced such quick service from app developers great job!!! will update the review about the app how it works. for now customer support is 10/10.

Pro-Audio Stores

Great app, concept is simple and we consider essential to have in our online store! The configuration was easy, we didn't use the support yet. Thanks,

Daily Deal T Shirts

Very simple application, does what has to do! A must to have in a shopify store!! Actually, i don't understand why shopify does not offer this default function in the store... Thanks guy's

SourceForSports

I should have installed this app sooner.. I lost sales because customer was not able to enter the promo code before checkout!! Easy to setup and really cheap to remove headache

SmartFeetStore.com

I couldn't figure out the install. Customer support is poor. I wouldn't recommend this app. I hope this helps other merchants decide whether to use this app.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay. I can see you submitted a ticket 18h ago, I agree that our reply should be faster. I won't blame the different timezones, I'll blame only myself for it. Meanwhile, I sent a login request to help you out. Your ticket states that you struggle to add the coupon in the box, is that right? Or you struggle to insert the coupon box in the cart page? Let me know if you still want to give the app a shot, I personnally apologize for the delay of response.

Runway Catalog

This app is a MUST for all shopify stores! We were losing customers because they didn't know where to enter the discount code - hidden in the actual check out flow especially on mobile. This app eliminated customer's frustration and more over helped us close sales without having to answer emails with attached screen shots displaying the discount field. Customer support is impeccable!

Star Thrower Distribution

A very good app. Easy to install and use. I had a question and they responded quickly. A great team to work with.

NVitamins

The app is easy to use and install. I can create a coupon field in any page of my store.I don't have to worried anymore... my customer will find where to put the coupon code!

Previous 1 3