Carter ‑ Discount in Cart

Carter ‑ Discount in Cart

by Tabarnapp

Apply discount codes and show savings in cart, before checkout

Whites Beaconsfield USA

Love the app on my UK store, have emailed would really appreciate someone helping me set it up on my US store (this one) the exact same way. Thanks

March 27, 2020

Hi, thanks for the request. We did the integration the next day you requested it, if I remember right. Is everything ok?

Whites Beaconsfield

I must say i am incredibly impressed with this apps performance and in particular the swift response of Derek from customer services when my app temporarily stopped working. He got it back up and running in no time. Fantastic service

Cuztom Threadz

The app works great and support helped make some modifications. Quick to respond and assist. Thank you Carter app!

BabyWayMarket

A fantastic app, instantly adds a level of professionalism and functionality and thus credibility to the overlook use, and feel of the shopping experience. Highly Recommended, a must-have, especially for pop-out cart drawer based checkouts.

Avena Botanicals

This app does exactly what we need! Requests for support were promptly addressed and helpful. Very happy with this. Thanks!

Negative Apparel

Just installed the app got it configured for ajax cart the support team is super responsive never experienced such quick service from app developers great job!!! will update the review about the app how it works. for now customer support is 10/10.

SmartFeetStore.com

I couldn't figure out the install. Customer support is poor. I wouldn't recommend this app. I hope this helps other merchants decide whether to use this app.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay. I can see you submitted a ticket 18h ago, I agree that our reply should be faster. I won't blame the different timezones, I'll blame only myself for it. Meanwhile, I sent a login request to help you out. Your ticket states that you struggle to add the coupon in the box, is that right? Or you struggle to insert the coupon box in the cart page? Let me know if you still want to give the app a shot, I personnally apologize for the delay of response.

Runway Catalog

This app is a MUST for all shopify stores! We were losing customers because they didn't know where to enter the discount code - hidden in the actual check out flow especially on mobile. This app eliminated customer's frustration and more over helped us close sales without having to answer emails with attached screen shots displaying the discount field. Customer support is impeccable!

Star Thrower Distribution

A very good app. Easy to install and use. I had a question and they responded quickly. A great team to work with.

Nodeform

App works great and support was quick and very helpful. So much easier for customers to apply coupon codes.

Previous 1