Carter ‑ Discount Box in Cart

Carter ‑ Discount Box in Cart

by Tabarnapp

Discount Codes, Gift Cards & Savings in Cart, Before Checkout

Badass Babe

All I ever wanted was to have a discount box BEFORE all the check out info. Carter does that. I LOVE IT.

Shuttle Art

DO NOT risk installing the app, they would charge you without any reason nor notification. I was charge $12.99 suddenly and they say I confirm their charging, so I delete the app and reinstall, find it shows $0 fee on the confirmation page but turn out I was charged $5.2 AGAIN!

October 17, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. There was a confusion here, let me sort it out. Shopify displays an Accept Charge gate screen which indeed shows that $0 will be charged, that a free trial will begin and that a monthly fee will be charged. I agree with you that it’s confusing, sadly app developpers like us have no control over that, Shopify owns and controls the content and design of this screen.

That being said, no Shopify app can charge a fee without the consent of the store owner, and that consent is given when clicking on the Approve charge button, on that same screen.

Also, our pricing is displayed in the Shopify App listing page where the app is installed.

That being said, we can refund the charges, either us directly if you reinstall the app or via billing@shopify.com.

Corp-USA-inc

I am writing this review at 11:03pm for a reason:
This afternoon I came across this app (I’m not going to lie, the intro video with the Santa-lookalike is hilarious) in need of a discount box in the cart page. After installing and deleting about 3 other ones I decided to try Carter.
It looks good BUT there was an issue caused by a conflict with another app which had price variants increasing the price of products. I contacted Carter support and within Minutes Derek was emailing me back troubleshooting the issue.
I responded a few times with him ( still in the afternoon) and I then went on about my business. Right now just before bed I checked my emails one last time to see if there were any updates so I emailed Derek, expecting a response in the morning. He emailed me right back with the solution to my issue!
Needless to say Carter gets 5 stars for Customer Service and 5 stars for the product itself. It’s beautiful and it works.

I will be adding it to all my other stores and recommending it to my friends.

Copper Key Co.

Quick and awesome service! I needed a custom application of the discount code to my shop' cart page and Derek got it done in less than an hour. He made every change I requested without a problem. I highly recommend them!

Whites Beaconsfield USA

Love the app on my UK store, have emailed would really appreciate someone helping me set it up on my US store (this one) the exact same way. Thanks

March 27, 2020

Hi, thanks for the request. We did the integration the next day you requested it, if I remember right. Is everything ok?

Whites Beaconsfield

I must say i am incredibly impressed with this apps performance and in particular the swift response of Derek from customer services when my app temporarily stopped working. He got it back up and running in no time. Fantastic service

Cuztom Threadz

The app works great and support helped make some modifications. Quick to respond and assist. Thank you Carter app!

BabyWayMarket

A fantastic app, instantly adds a level of professionalism and functionality and thus credibility to the overlook use, and feel of the shopping experience. Highly Recommended, a must-have, especially for pop-out cart drawer based checkouts.

Avena Botanicals

This app does exactly what we need! Requests for support were promptly addressed and helpful. Very happy with this. Thanks!

Negative Apparel

Just installed the app got it configured for ajax cart the support team is super responsive never experienced such quick service from app developers great job!!! will update the review about the app how it works. for now customer support is 10/10.

Previous 1