Carter ‑ Discounts in Cart

Carter ‑ Discounts in Cart

by Tabarnapp

Apply a discount code or a gift card in cart, before checkout

Wodal

Quick, effective, responsive, thinking outside of the box ✨
We got a custom solution for our problem. It feels great.

Badass Babe

All I ever wanted was to have a discount box BEFORE all the check out info. Carter does that. I LOVE IT.

Corp-USA-inc

I am writing this review at 11:03pm for a reason:
This afternoon I came across this app (I’m not going to lie, the intro video with the Santa-lookalike is hilarious) in need of a discount box in the cart page. After installing and deleting about 3 other ones I decided to try Carter.
It looks good BUT there was an issue caused by a conflict with another app which had price variants increasing the price of products. I contacted Carter support and within Minutes Derek was emailing me back troubleshooting the issue.
I responded a few times with him ( still in the afternoon) and I then went on about my business. Right now just before bed I checked my emails one last time to see if there were any updates so I emailed Derek, expecting a response in the morning. He emailed me right back with the solution to my issue!
Needless to say Carter gets 5 stars for Customer Service and 5 stars for the product itself. It’s beautiful and it works.

I will be adding it to all my other stores and recommending it to my friends.

Copper Key Co.

Quick and awesome service! I needed a custom application of the discount code to my shop' cart page and Derek got it done in less than an hour. He made every change I requested without a problem. I highly recommend them!

Whites Beaconsfield

I must say i am incredibly impressed with this apps performance and in particular the swift response of Derek from customer services when my app temporarily stopped working. He got it back up and running in no time. Fantastic service

Cuztom Threadz

The app works great and support helped make some modifications. Quick to respond and assist. Thank you Carter app!

BabyWayMarket

A fantastic app, instantly adds a level of professionalism and functionality and thus credibility to the overlook use, and feel of the shopping experience. Highly Recommended, a must-have, especially for pop-out cart drawer based checkouts.

Avena Botanicals

This app does exactly what we need! Requests for support were promptly addressed and helpful. Very happy with this. Thanks!

Negative Apparel

Just installed the app got it configured for ajax cart the support team is super responsive never experienced such quick service from app developers great job!!! will update the review about the app how it works. for now customer support is 10/10.

Runway Catalog

This app is a MUST for all shopify stores! We were losing customers because they didn't know where to enter the discount code - hidden in the actual check out flow especially on mobile. This app eliminated customer's frustration and more over helped us close sales without having to answer emails with attached screen shots displaying the discount field. Customer support is impeccable!

Previous 1