Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

by Premio

Discount Code Popup, Promo Code Widget & Coupon Code Pop Ups

WorthOfBest

If I could give more stars, I would. Great App. Great support. Got instant results since the first day the app was installed. Easy to configure. User friendly. Especially not intrusive to your clients who are not ready to make a purchase, but the coupon is right sitting in the corner when they are ready. Just 1 click, then the order is placed. Very seamless to a natural purchase process. I used various apps to catch emails and generate sales, this one is by far the best of all.

LifeOffLeash

I've had some trouble with settings, making the app work properly, I reached out to support team, Karina is fantastic, she went out of her way to explain, help and suggest the solutions, then their IT team took over and it was all fixed in no time. Customer service like this deserves five stars and more. It is in fact priceless when you need help and you actually receive it in minutes!

VirTrend

It's only been about a week of usage but already have received orders from customers utilizing the discount codes provided from using this tool. It's user-friendly, great customization options, and can already see more cart engagements. Customer service is excellent with a quick response time and so far has answered all my questions. I look forward in continuing to use this product. Highly recommend!

Sumr Sunglass Co.

This is so good on the website, gets people interested motre and if you need any help the support is tremendous!

Whisp Ltd

helpful fast support. great app. thanks to the staff who helped me through issues and getting the app how i wanted it

THE GOOD PARTY CO.

This app let me customise my pop-up discount message so I could create something that suited my store’s aesthetic and personality - and it works. Assistance was very prompt and helpful too. Thank you.

Elise Pink

I like that this app helps to offer a Pop-Up Discount. Also, the website visitors e-mail addresses can be collected, in order to receive the discount code. The collection of the email address is very helpful to send marketing and promotional materials to the consumers.

Knot Tied Up

I tried many other coupon apps before this one but now I'd never consider anything else. It's so easy to set up and looks professional with many customization options. The support is FANTASTIC. I chatted through FB messenger and got an immediate response. They are amazing! Get this app!

Adorable Stuffed Animals

I love this app! It's clever and adds an element of fun. It's also not gratuitously expensive, and it has had no technical problems or barriers for me so far.

True Hero Threads LLC

Simply Great! We love this app because of its simplicity. It works great and looks perfect on all our pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7