Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

by Premio

Discount code, promo code with floating icon & coupon pop ups

Aviendo

I have tried many apps with similar purpose but this is so far the best and easiest to install. We will definitely upgrade the app when they more functions are provided.

Home To Date

it's a great app, ez to setup, ez to use, many display styles available, free plan available.
really appreciate.

Candid Society

I used this app to help me improve conversion rates or when I have special offers and coupons. I love how I can schedule the widget to appear at certain dates and how its analytics help me understand how its performing.

BearFits

i used this app to make a coupon offer as shopify doesn't allow more than 1 automatic offer.
i had a few problems at first so i requested help. i had my problem fixed within a day.
all in all, excellent app with excellent support!

HOLLABI online

This app is very simple, user-friendly and excellent for it's purpose. What's also great is the free package available to try the efficacy before committing to an upgrade. Fab work guys.

Reformed Film Lab

Fantastic app. It's been really helpful encouraging first time visitors to utilize the discount and convert sales. Highly recommended!

Repuestos Asociados

It works great. Support is really fast and efficent. Easy to customize. Happy to use this app in my store.

EILAANE LTD

I had installed the APP recently and there was a slight issue with the code not being available to action at the checkout. I had spent a few hours with shopify to try and resolve the issue but to no avail. I got in touch with Gal from Premio who had a sympathetic ear and was able to troubleshoot the issue and resolved the problem. You have one happy customer!! I am not going live until next week but I have faith in the product and the service.

Team Auto Mats

Great app. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend. Had an issue with the copying function and company was quick to respond and resolve the issue

chicsucré

This app is very simple to use and it does exactly what I need for my store. I had an issue with the coupon code not showing up at first and Gal was quick to respond and resolve the issue.

Previous 1