Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

Discount Code, Discount Pop Up

by Premio

Discount Code Pop Up, Promo Code Widget & Coupon Code Pop Ups

Nainsukh.com

I wanted something like this to be integrated into my store and upon looking at this app, absolutely loved the functionalities. Though I haven't used it, their customer support has ensured that I'll be a future user.

Tescabehang

An excellent app and great support. We are extremely happy Thank you Gal for responding quickly to my stupid questions. :-)

Millennium Social Outlet

It does what it say and is perfect! We encourage everyone to start using Discount Code, Discount Popup for their store.

KS@A

It helped me a lot, but there are some software issues that need to be fixed. For example, the discount period.

Equip-Store

The app is great easy to use and helpful on my business, we suggest to make more function just like put the pop up In the top page when customer visit. That’s will be more interest.

TopKidsFashion

Great app, very easy to set up a pop-up widget. I had some issues regarding selecting the right collections (they were not visible), but the helpdesk responded very quickly and everything works fine now.

GoldenBug

This app helped us create what we needed to offer our customers a discount if they sign up for our newsletter. The customer service team helped me add a custom font to the pop up.

abban

I used this app to help me to apply a first purchase discount. It works very good according to setup. It is very flexible and easy to use. I would like that it could check in some way the email people enter in the app. Some of them are fake. thanks.

JUNO STUDIO

Installed this app to have a pop up on my page to capture emails and reveal a discount code for customers. the pop up looks great and the team were very helpful and quickly responsive in getting my pop up looking how I wanted it

BRWN Skin and Aesthetics

Discount code pop up app has increased my sales. It's also fun for customers to participate in and is also assisting with cart abandonment.

Previous 1 3 4 5