Reviews (228)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options for pop-ups. It's praised for effectively providing discounts, boosting sales, and integrating smoothly with Shopify and email software. The app offers a free version with ample features, and a premium version with more. Merchants commend the responsive customer support and the ability to set minimum purchase thresholds for discounts. It's suitable for all business sizes and efficiently directs customers to the URL with the coupon, enhancing the website's professional look.

May 9, 2024

We wanted an app that would enable us to offer a Coupon Pop Up, and thought we'd try Coupon X, given all the 5* reviews. Got to say, it didn't disappoint! It's a great app- both the free, and the premium version, which we upgraded to for the count-down button. Intuitive interface and very easy to integrate with both our store and our brand.

Seriously- give it a shot, you've nothing to lose.

The Anxiety Clinic
16 days using the app
April 15, 2024

Carina is an amazing staff . Thanks a lot for your assistance :-)
Great discount App , the best compared to few different once that i tried out .

Saqani Waka
8 days using the app
April 10, 2024

Great app and support helped me remove the credit link easily. Free version is awesome too. Highly recommend!

Little Goose
23 days using the app
April 3, 2024

Spot on. Exactly what I had in mind! The help from the chat was immediate and very helpful with talking me through the popups section. Thank you Marvin!

Creprovider
19 days using the app
May 8, 2024

Great team, I had an issue with my set up and they were prompt to respond and to assist. REsolved in no time.
The app works well too!

vivre-motion
Germany
5 months using the app
March 6, 2024

The discount popup seems to be functioning well. I'm excited to see if it helps with conversions.

Lite Style Designs
27 days using the app
May 31, 2024

Highly recommend this easy to use app. It allows me to place an attractive yet not overbearing pop up discount for the customers. Tested it from a user experience and top notch! Also kudos to the support team, awesome!

Circuit Records
About 1 hour using the app
March 26, 2024

My experience with Coupon X: Discount Code Pop Up has been quite positive. The pop-up feature effectively engages users and encourages them to make purchases by offering enticing discounts. The interface is user-friendly, making it easy for customers to apply the discount code during the checkout process. Additionally, the ability to set minimum purchase thresholds ensures that the discounts are utilized strategically to drive higher order values. Overall, Coupon X has been a valuable tool in increasing sales and enhancing the shopping experience for our customers.

Hi Fitness
About 1 hour using the app
February 5, 2024

This is an excellent discount pop up at a very reasonable price.

Tuff Pets