Courses Plus , 140 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup for managing online courses. It's praised for its extensive tutorials, responsive support, and seamless integration with Shopify. Merchants appreciate its reliability, affordability, and valuable features like course management and student progress tracking. The app's flexibility to handle both digital and physical products, and support for multiple languages, is also appreciated.

January 30, 2022

I was having issues with the set up to my website as im not at all a tech savvy person but i reached out via the help chat and someone (a real person not automated) was there straight away and helped me through the set up while also going the extra mile to set me up with further things - the customer service was incredible! If you are like me and struggle with the tech stuff this is the app for you! thank you again for all your help to make my website come together.

Joy of the Journey
Architechpro OÜ replied February 13, 2022

Happy that our team was able to help you out and that you're our loyal customer now. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
Don't forget that you may use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
We're here for you,
Courses Team

January 18, 2023

We experienced some problems with the Courses Plus app when we first turned it on and began offering our first course. I was able to work closely with the Architech dev team to resolve the issue within 24 hours (over a weekend, no less). They were prompt, friendly, and helpful, and so far we have had no other issues!

Inked Goddess Creations
Architechpro OÜ replied January 19, 2023

Cheers! Reach out to us in case you have any question!

January 18, 2022

This is a much needed app for Shopify! I love that I can keep my customers (and my bills) in one place. It is easy to install and setup and the support team is simply amazing.
It's a fairly new app so it still has a lot of room for improvement, but definitely moving in the right direction!

Niños a Dormir
Chile
Architechpro OÜ replied February 13, 2022

We're also delighted by our collaboration and are very happy to have you as our customer. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
You can also use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
Stay healthy and all the best in your endeavours,
Courses Team

Edited June 13, 2021

I used this app for almost 1 month in the basic plan for 29.99 US$. I will tell you the pros from my personal view as a coach. Pros: 1. Its very easy to install and setup. easy to upload the courses and easy to embed videos and files. Customer support told me that you can now upload very big files. Thats awesome.
2. Te support is fantastic, the answer is fast. Support team told me that they will start the 24 hour chat support very soon. Thats great. 3. You have your online courses in the same page as your shop, so clients visit same page and generate more traffic. This app is fantastic for free or paid courses to add value to your store. Special thanks to Anton for the outstanding support!

LissLove Beauty
Spain
Architechpro OÜ replied June 12, 2021

Hi LissLove Beauty, thanks so much for your detailed feedback.
We'll reach out to you shortly and try to convert 3 cons into pros.

January 23, 2023

Our international store has unique needs as we serve a multilingual population. We have been so impressed with the Courses Plus team's responsiveness to help ensure that our Spanish-speaking students receive only Spanish content in their courses and English-speaking students exclusively see English content. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in getting this right!

Comunicación Natural
Architechpro OÜ replied January 24, 2023

Thanks a lot for your review! We're happy we could cover your unique needs.

November 16, 2021

Best course app on the market. There are no rivals! Support always available and super knowledgeable! Thanks again!

Whales Whispers
Spain
Architechpro OÜ replied December 13, 2021

Thanks a lot! Good luck with your store!

April 24, 2021

This is a fantastic app with seamless, effective customer support!
It's easy to use and integrates perfectly with my Shopify theme. It's professional looking for course participants and offers a range of great features to customize and fit your style and concept. I highly recommend it!

Kirschon Academy
Italy
2 months using the app
October 13, 2022

I am excited, if you have already created courses or products in the past, and also have already been sold, you can simply connect your products. You don't create a product in this app, but you simply add the courses category to your products. Then you go into the app and create your content. All past customers will automatically have access to your courses.

Befree Tantra Shop
Germany
2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 6, 2022

Danke sehr! We're very happy our app met your needs!

February 12, 2021

It is effortless to communicate with the Team, and their responses are remarkably fast! They can do amazing customization and also will give out professional advice for safety and functionality. They establish clarity of instruction to carry on and be very transparent with us. Very satisfied services!

The CourseFlow
About 2 months using the app
March 16, 2021

easy and pretty. my students dont need to go to an external site or anything, I am so happy with this app

AMOREMOR