Reviews (164)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive tutorials, and quick customer support. They value the ease of course uploading, regular feature updates, and seamless Shopify integration. The high-quality student interface, customizable settings, and ability to handle both digital and physical products are also praised. Merchants note its affordability, media flexibility, and multilingual support, making it a comprehensive and flexible solution for integrating e-learning.

September 9, 2023

The support for this courses app is unparalleled, and the continuous effort invested in significant features is outstanding. We had the opportunity to work closely with the developers for a few functions that were important to our course management, and everything they did was excellent. Oleksandr and his team are great to work with and we highly recommend the Courses Plus app!

Transcendence Works!
About 1 year using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied September 11, 2023

Thanks a lot on behalf of our team!

June 19, 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with the app developed by this team! It has been an absolute game-changer for my business. The integration with my Shopify store was seamless, allowing me to get started quickly. The app's wide range of features, from course management to student progress tracking, has made creating and delivering online courses a breeze. What truly sets this app apart is the unparalleled customer support. The team has been incredibly responsive and helpful, going above and beyond to address any questions or concerns. I highly recommend this app to any merchant looking for a reliable and feature-rich solution. It has made a significant impact on my business, and I'm excited to see what the future holds with their next plan. Thank you for creating such an outstanding app and providing exceptional support!

Free Moms
About 1 month using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied June 19, 2023

Thanks a lot for your review, it's highly appreciated!
All the best of luck with your project and don't hesitate to reach back to us in case you need any help!

June 27, 2023

This is a good app for putting on courses. I found it to be very easy to use and intuitive when creating a course, and when I was stuck the chat person was helpful and stayed with me the whole way and didn't break off after many questions. I was emailing them as well with questions and they were very responsive. I recommend you read the plans carefully and decide if this is the app for you but if you make a mistake just email them for help, they were great for me.

TSCTesting
About 2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied June 27, 2023

Thank you very much for the review and we're happy you liked our product! Greetings from our Support Team as well!

December 27, 2023

Very good

Spotless Academy
Germany
7 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 9, 2024

Thanks a lot!

August 23, 2023

We offer unique live Olive Tree Meditation to customers and we chose this app for our product. In a very short time and with a lot of patience, attention and excellent implementation, the app was customized to our specific needs. The team responds quickly and professionally. Thank you very much for that!

Olive Tree People
About 2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 24, 2023

We're happy to have you as our loyal customer!

December 18, 2023

Not working well, Very limited features and very high prices.The app is really not what i looked for.

Congratulations Inventor! Gifts and Swag
4 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Hi Congratulations Inventor Team, thanks a lot for your review and apologise if you didn't get the experience with the app that you expected. We're reaching out to you via email to set everything up upon your requirements and would be very happy to see you as a happy customer of ours!

January 25, 2024

SWM
South Africa
3 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 11, 2023

Thanks a lot to an awesome partner of ours!

December 18, 2023

Very useful app, easy to use.
Very good support.

Doctor Cip - Corpul tău îți va mulțumi!
Romania
3 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thank you very much!

November 23, 2023

Great APP, the support is great I had the chance to get help from Elizaveta, she's great and helped me with a little problem I had. t
The app is really easy to use. Thanks a lot :)

Maria Lashes
Switzerland
About 16 hours using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 24, 2023

Thanks a lot and greetings from Elizaveta and the team!