4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use, customization options, and ability to integrate Instagram feeds into their sites. It enhances the shopping experience by linking Instagram posts to product pages and allowing customers to upload photos and tag products. The app's customer service is noted for being responsive and helpful. It's seen as a cost-effective alternative to more expensive review apps, providing valuable analytics and a shoppable Instagram feed. Merchants also appreciate its clean, professional look and its ability to provide social proof for their websites.

April 12, 2016

This App is a Gamechanger!
Visual Reviews are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
If you are considering turning your webstore into Visual Reviews based Social Commerce, this is where your search ends.
Amazing Support.
Smooth as Silk.
Five Stars*****

Blinglaneindia
India
Over 7 years using the app
January 23, 2017

We absolutely LOVE this app and all of the flexibility you have when customizing this to fit your own look and style. It looks great on desktop and mobile. Beyond that, Dom has been SO SO helpful with any questions we have had and even stepped in to help give us the exact look we were going for. We recommend this app and any apps by this developer 100%.

Wild Wear Pets
September 23, 2016

Amazing app! Our dog collars are shown and shopped at their best in our look book! Thank you

Lurril
February 3, 2017

I have never received such good customer service from a developer, not to mention this App has made a HUGE difference in my conversions, paid for itself in 1 day of using.

i have purchased 2 apps from this dev

Karity Com
October 23, 2016

I just installed Covet.pics :) Wonderfull app! Very easy to customize. Now I have a stunning gallery for instagram on my website! Definately I will upgrade it after my free trial.

Mitos Jewellery
Denmark
January 12, 2017

We reviewed all the shopable Instagram apps and decided this one was the best for our needs. Setup was easy. It's live on our website. Check it out.

Rainbowoptx
January 20, 2017

I went through nearly all Instagram apps on Shopify and this is without a doubt the best. Excellent design, looks beautiful, great features. Highly recommended. And the customer service from Dom is amazing. Thank you. Looking forward to the email customer to share pics option coming soon :-)

Ultimateshield
April 11, 2017

Very quick and helpful support to get ourselves up and running with the app.

Galinara
March 19, 2017

Awesome app and great support from Dom!! Great job! I'm business plan user.
Una aplicación buenísima que ofrece muchas posibilidades. Además el soporte es buenísimo. Gran atención de Dom. Tengo contratado el plan Business.

Boodlife
Spain
About 6 years using the app
May 4, 2017

Great app and the support was amazing. Went out of their way to help.

Valle Vik