4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to integrate Instagram feeds into their websites, enhancing visual appeal and user experience. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless shopping experience through Instagram product tagging. The app offers customization options, customer photo uploads, and valuable analytics. Many praise the responsive customer service and find the app to be good value for money, even on the free plan.

November 8, 2016

Can I give 10 stars because this app deserves it. I've tried every single insta hosting app and this is by far the absolute best. From being able to edit the design, to creating multiple (beautiful) galleries and hosting them on your site easily, this app is fantastic. Every online store NEEDS this app. Customer service is absolutely superb. Answered all of my questions promptly and professioanlly. MUST HAVE!!!

Bvstore 17445
March 3, 2017

Dom reached out to see if I needed anything after I installed the ap. He was super quick and responsive, and went above and beyond with his help. He had ideas on ways to customize this ap for my store. Even took action to make it happen. Highly recommend.

Brimly
March 21, 2017

Bon rendu avec la version gratuite et aide si le moindre souci de l'équipe !

Printstand
France
April 21, 2020

Tech support were super helpful & installed the gallery for me. Everything now runs smoothly & in the right place. Thanks! X

Sugarpuss London
March 2, 2017

I love that I can add my IG feed to my website especially because it's where I get the most social media engagement.

Also, the customer service is excellent! Dom was such a great help to me with getting the code installed.

Peace Be Still Collection
October 11, 2016

Great app and easy to customise. Best of all the support is amazing every time I had a question or feature request they got back to me straight away. Their update cycle is super short and since first purchasing have released tons of more feature.

Localsupplystore
July 11, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for, a quick and easy way to display a grid of customer photos based on a hashtag.

Victorychimp
August 19, 2016

Useful app for someone who posts lots of products on Instagram

Catifyco
March 13, 2020

The app is a great way to show more of your brand to new and potential customers. For example, I use Covet Pics to show pictures of happy clients as well as my instagram feed. On top of this, The customer service, in particularly Dom, is awesome, as he helped me through every step of the way to accomplish my goal with this app. Highly recommend it!!

EVE by Rebeca