Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

Sales Countdown Timer by Revy

by Revy Apps

Add Countdown Timer your Store & generate Urgency. More Sales!

Glow Hex

It is really simple to use and the design is really good! i will have to check the results on how it will increase my sales..

Eternity-Retro

Great app. Its so simple to use. I give it a 5/5 for sure!! Im a little iffy on paying for it in the next few days but if i start making sales then i guess its here for good! :)

Porto Virtual

TOP O APP, COMECEI A USAR AGORA E ELE PARECE SER BEM SIMPLES E PRATICO, RECOMENDO A TODOS OS QUE ESTAO EM DUVIDAS SOBRE QUAL APP CONTADOR USAR

Brasil Outdoor Store

I used this app to help me do more sales, it's awesome. Easy to setup and works perfectly for every store

Capas Premium

Great app, allows me to tell people they gotta hurry up to get a better deal, just be careful to not do it all the time people will realize it

Natural Certo

cumpre o prometido. da pra alterar cores, e modelos do timer.
ate agora nao deu problema nenhum. recomendo

Stone of Heaven

Great app that is very easy to use compared to others. I've been installing and removing apps left and right. I finally found myself a keeper!

ThinkSmart Gadgets

Great app, this is a must have for anyone trying to increase scarcity on their website. Best app on the market

Wolfy

Easy and fast to use it. I'm very satisfied with this app. Strongly recommended for the price and service.

magic sticky pad

App works beautifully. Modern display and the support is very fast and great. Marcelo was very helpful when I had questions

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7