Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Iconic Moments

This is app is perfect! I have a store that sells art, so I didn't want anyone saving my pieces to print on their own. Didn't even take 2 minutes for the app to take effect on my store, so fast! Really happy with this.

OWNYX

Time spent using app 4 minutes

So Easy and so Powerful. In three clicks, it's done. The must have app to protect most of content features. And it's free... Thanks Developer for your work !

Kaysbazaar

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Exactly what I was looking for. As an artist and someone who puts so much effort to write decent descriptions, I didn't want others to steal my work. Thank you for making this a reality !

Melissas Produce

This app has made it so that people are not able to steal our photos or text. It is also very easy to use. Thank you!

Beryouma

Location France

It s really useful this app, it s very practical and free, and works perfectly without any problems.

SuplesfitChile

Location Chile
Time spent using app 2 minutes

recién la vamos a probar pero se ve muy buena. es fácil de configurar. se supone que protege a la tienda de que copien tus imágenes y textos. me parece bien.

Savannah’s Box

This started using this app and I love the security behind it! I hope this app continues providing great support.

Monpticocon

Location France

Trop content d'avoir trouvé une appli gratuite pour nous aider à protéger le site! Tellement facile à utiliser, un grand merci!

The Finesy

Seems like a very decent app. Easy to use, completely free and does the job as it says in the description. Well done

DeVille Canada

Awesome app, very easy to set up. If you want to protect your website's content well this is the app to use.