Cozy AntiTheft , 937 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective protection of store content from theft. It's praised for its easy integration, non-intrusive operation, and user-friendly interface. Particularly beneficial for those with unique content, it offers peace of mind against copying. The free version provides great value, with paid tools also receiving positive feedback. Many commend the customer support for its quick and effective communication. It's especially appreciated by artists and photographers for its ability to safeguard intellectual property.

November 9, 2020

it's the first time that use it, and like it too much, it helps to protect my store page, thank you so much

Store Quanta
November 29, 2021

What a fantastic app. Just what I needed! My information has taken me a long time to produce so it's great that nobody can steal my info. Thank you so much!

Tame Tipple
March 3, 2020

Great app that does what it says. Thanks to the developers for making this one free.

Kinky Toy Store
April 9, 2020

Excellent App. Super Easy to install. Does what it promises, highly recommend!! A no brainer to install.

GlamIdeas
February 15, 2022

have this app on all my stores for couple years now and had to add to another store. i love that thieves can steal my content

myvlove
May 24, 2021

Great app! Glad I downloaded it. It does what it's supposed to do - protect copy and images from thieves.

Deluxe Canopy
May 8, 2020

This app is actually awesome. It is definitely needed with so many online pop up stores. Helps stop people stealing your hard work!

NZ Beards
New Zealand
Edited July 3, 2020

Simple and great! I did not know what else to say but I need to write enough characters or the submit option will not become available.

RennaRDesign
September 2, 2020

Great little app. Adds a good layer of protection against theft of images and text and is easily configurable

Norse Spirit
October 9, 2020

It's a great app. It works as it should and blocks most options, even devtools. this way i can protect my content better.

DeZorgFirma