Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Charms & Amulets Collection

I used this app to protect my product description in copyrighting.. and its nice and easy to install.. great app.. highly recommended..

BERNESHOP.COM.BR

yes i enjoy this app very much excellent love love love good good good obrigado pelo o app eu gostei muito

12 Helix

I used this app to protect the images in the cozy gallery app that I also used.

I used this app to protect the images in the cozy gallery app that I also used.

Torres Targets

This app is great, Cozy AntiTheft has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com by making our images and creative work safe.

Lulu&Bluecloud

This app is a must if you want to protect all the work your done on your store, recommend it, perfect app i love it thanks!!!

Snowman Las Vegas

Takes just two seconds flat. You order it and it's installed and effective immediately.
I was confused about a couple little details when I started today, and you wouldn't believe how amazing their Customer Support is. The response time was incredible. I am so happy I have this on my website now!

Mint & Oak

Super helpful customer support. Very informed and proactive in resolving any queries. Would highly recommend

Pink Beauty Shoppe

GREAT.... THANK YOU.................................................................................

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Excellent and highly recommend! Keeps competitors from stealing photos AND TEXT! Easy to use!! Glad I found it!

Avroliner Project

This app works well and does exactly what it says. If you are concerned about online theft this app is perfect for you.