Cozy AntiTheft

Disable right click, Protects Stores Images, Text copy & paste

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sprinkle Hair

I used this app to keep my photos private. My company needs to be able to keep the integrity of our photos and web content. Thank you

Globaly Store

I like this app very much! This app protect my shop, it's realy helpful for a store built with shopify.

Kay9west

I used this app to protect my images and content. Simple to use. Easy to install. Seems to be working effectively. Thanks!!!

E.C. Mobile

Very simple layout, easy to use, and does exactly what it says it will do with ease. I would highly recommend to anyone.

insatiable1

its stuuupid easy and works instantly wow. all you do is simply set it and it works just like that !!!

MaternityIdeas

Great app!.......................................................................................................

Bold Urban

Good app to use if you do not want any customer to download or copy any content from your website! Hope it does not make my website slow though.

Le Royaume du Chat

For me, it works, perfectly. Thanks a lot. What can I say more ? I hoped this app would protect my beautiful images, and it done it. Period.

whatagirl

Very good App. Really enjoy it, I feel the developer is awesome to do such a genuine and versatile app.kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

GeeWhizzz

It works great! No right-click, no copy/paste, no text or image selection... It even prevents screenshots, I love it!