Reviews (949)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective protection of store content, including images and text. It's praised for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and no impact on store performance. The customizable options are particularly beneficial for artists and those with unique content. Many appreciate the quick and effective customer support, and the sense of security it provides. It's also valued for being free while offering a high level of service.

April 10, 2022

pretty great, this is perfect to protect your store, download it now, for be a better dropshipper, enjoy it

Megalopia Ofertas
Brazil
November 22, 2020

I used this app to protect my web of copies and all the images are safe now, thanks to this free app

Mano-Di-Fili
Spain
November 24, 2022

buena app la verdad es la primera vez que lo uso, espero no tengo inconvenientes mas adelante. gracias

lightfaststore
Peru
February 11, 2021

Thank youuuuuu very much for creating this app! Especially for those who work really hard to create and design.

decimaxmusa
June 9, 2022

Literally the easiest app we've had the pleasure of using here. Just install, and done! One less thing to worry about if you're a store in a competitive market.

Alpine Dog Co. ™
October 20, 2021

The fastest app ever to install. Only just installed so not sure of performance yet. Thanks for making it so fast and easy to install :)

Naran Lingerie
October 30, 2019

great app, nice design and easy to use, usefull to my website, need give five star! protect my site easy

KINIMAN
Hong Kong SAR
October 25, 2022

Easy so far. Grateful for this free app! Thank you to the developers. I just installed it so I can't say much more.

Starwater Yoga
November 16, 2022

very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!very useful and good!

Dalinxyl
Germany
Edited March 1, 2019

It takes about 3-4 seconds to operate. Thieves will still be able to download the images. But since it's free I give you 3 stars.

DRIVESTYLE
Latvia
10 minutes using the app
eCommerce Addons replied March 2, 2019

Hi, I wish you contacted us before leaving a review. We are trying really hard to make it harder for thieves to steal your original work. It is free because we respect original work and value privacy.

Coming to your point, It operates after 3-4 seconds but it is easy to solve by following instructions in instruction page. This is also in FAQ from where you can contact support as well. We have manually installed the snippet of at least 80 stores. One more would only make us more happy. I hope that you will give this app another chance, hundreds of store can't be wrong!

Thanks