Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery | Reviews

by eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Yliana Yepez

The backend need a complete redesign not the UX but the UI theme or look and feel is you want. Time new roman blue is not the easiest to sell the a fashion design team that will manage this site. All work fine, as offered.

Relish

A very important app to have in your store! Very simple to use, useful and with a lot of tools for personalize galleries! I enjoy the simplicity of using and the video instruction

The Flowersmith Studio

I've just tested the free version of this app and it worked very nicely. I can't fault it. Setup was very easy and the images load quickly.

Bloomen

It is useful for creating a gallery on our website. Drag and drop function was easy to use. Overall great app!

E&A Vinyl Designz

I have an extensive collection of loose glitter that I use on my custom tumblers and acrylic blanks. Having the Cozy Image Gallery makes it easy for me to display my collection of colors in a grid style and it's been a life saver!

Aloha City Ukes

This app is easy to use without a lot of instruction. Customizing the look of the photo gallery is intuitive. Adding links and captions is super easy and fast too. Great for creating a good looking functional photo gallery.

Lisa Raleigh

Great app, works so well. Easy to use and can create multiple galleries. Very happy we chose this app. Thanks so much

Digi Web Studio

This app is perfect for my needs and worked right away! All I had to do was paste a simple code into the HTML on my page and there it was. You can easily drag the photos around to arrange in any order, add links and you can add a variety of captions if you want. Caroline was extremely helpful with all my questions and responded within hours after I emailed her. Highly recommend!

AA Medical Store

Great app! Easy to use! I would definitely recommend for those who are trying to add multiple galleries to your site!

Quality Flooring by Frank Milea

LOVE this app! I use it a lot and have hundreds (maybe thousands) of images in my galleries. I needed support for a functionality question and they not only responded quickly, they added the functionality I needed without me asking within one day! Highly recommend this app!