CPS Extended Warranty Upsell

CPS Extended Warranty Upsell

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
June 8, 2022

Really helps our business to build trust with customers. Great help with the team while installation. We highly recommend this app to everyone.

Fire Pits USA
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 8, 2022

Great app! It's easy to implement and user-friendly. The team is awesome to work with and quick to respond. My customers love having the option to add extended warranties. Definitely recommend.

Price Whack
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 22, 2022

It's been a pleasure using their app for warranty sells. It's easy to integrate and easy for our costumers to use.

America Best Appliances
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 15, 2022

Great app and great service. Integrates well with my site and a high percentage of customers opt to add the extended warranty. Highly recommend!

Home Outlet Direct
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 12, 2022

Great program! A very professional team, easy to work with. Took some time to get set up, works perfectly

Robot Vacuums
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 29, 2021

I find this to be a great App. It helps to solidify the legitimacy of your store, customer service is great and it's nice to offer this to customers.

The Music Cart
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 27, 2021

We were so glad we found CPS Warranty Their customer service is the best, And their developer Nathan he helped us set up the app quick and whenever we needed something to be changed he took care of it. Another good about their service It’s 100% profit for your business

Bella's Discount Furniture
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 25, 2021

Quick & Easy Set Up Process. Very Accommodating Staff.
A representative called to follow up on my integration and offered free marketing material to promote the warranty service to all my customers. Could not get any better service than this!

Giorgio Bergamo