Crowdfunding Manager

Crowdfunding Manager

by SpurIT

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Shopify Store

The Printery SA

I just downloaded the app and it looks promising for my needs. The customer service I have received has been outstanding. Swift response to my questions, and even on a saturday they stayed on the chat with me, while tweaking my app. Thanks! Looking forward to giving this app a real run for the money.

Wolf Lilly Co

Easy to set up, and any questions we did have, were answered quickly by their support.
Great app!!!!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Ocean Dancing

Amazing app that really extends functionality on the Shopify platform. Thank you for such a great product.
Great and timely support.

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

CSM24 Store

It gave me all I needed to create a crowdfunding campaign. Easy to use and looks so good! Best way to start raising funds for further production.
I like this app. Thanks!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Ted Yoder Music

I'm not quite sure how this app got it's high rating. We worked with them for 5+ days to get it working like we expected it to work and the last response we received from them was, "There are some glitches with Shopify and we're not fully integrated with them." Really? The whole purpose of getting an app from the Shopify store is so that it's integrated and I don't have to babysit and work code. So yeah, I'm irritated and very disappointed. Good customer service but laking in functionality for sure.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to investigate the issue immediately.

Muy Bien

Great app to test the demand for a product. Easy to set up and manage the app. Thanks to SpurIT. Recommend.

May 27, 2019

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Dorpiebooks

Not only does this app work better than the more popular app I used previously, this company has excellent customer service. They are available 24/7 via online chat or phone.

May 27, 2019

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Largest Heart Shop

Awful - seriously a JOKE!!! All I wanted was a donate button. Pathetic. Complete waste of time and resources.

Nasty Nation Goods

I like this app. It works great

Instamodel Of The Year

Terrible explanations of how to set up the campaigns and embed on your sites.

Previous 1 3