Crowdfunding Manager

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Store

$19.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

crowdfunding manager shopify

Edition Biblische Lieder

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app didn't work for me. Unfortunately there is no support and the documentation is a mess. Also the App is not embedded in the shopify admin and all the controls are very confusing and hard to understand.

March 22, 2022

Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. The online chat inside of the app is disabled due to technical works but we will enable it back as soon as possible. Also, we tried to contact you via email regarding your difficulties with the app but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Miennes

Time spent using app About 1 month

Apparently the software is difficult to operate and I didn't find any contact information for your human.

March 22, 2022

We are sincerely sorry for such inconvenience. The thing is that the live chat inside of the app is temporarily disabled. We will enable it back ASAP. We tried to contact you regarding this case but without luck. Please feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via support@spur-i-t.com email address.

social rocket

Location Austria

Grossartige Unterstützung von Eugenia und dem restlichen Team. Meine Anliegen wurden schnell und unkompliziert, vor allem aber zu meiner vollsten Zufriedenheit gelöst. So soll Support aussehen! Danke.

Holy Drop

Location Italy

Great support during installation and configuartion. I´m gettin almost immediate answer to my questions. The app is flexible and met my expectations.

La galerie de l'Amour

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Eugenia is a genius. She fixed all the parameters of my campaign. In 10 minutes, it was all over. Thank you to this company for giving us the opportunity to self-finance by creating our fundraising campaigns on our own website. God bless you

Clube do Importador

Location Brazil

The best app I found for crowdfunding with fully costumization. The support team is awesome and ready to help anytime. I totally recommend it!

inventrkits

Very fast support and they solved the problem for me. Was a really good experience thank you. Would recommend this for others

Koop Een Vat

Location Netherlands

Good app and great service to make adaptations tailor made for our store! Highly recommended if you consider!

Stubook

Location Thailand

I tested the app about all campaigns.
And I choose Crowdfunding Manager
It answers all of my needs. And the support team at
Help me every step

AUTS Foundation

Location Bulgaria

I am so happy with the Crowdfunding Manager! I highly recommended! Perfect support at any time! Perfect application in every aspect!

November 18, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Previous 1 3 4