Crowdfunding Manager

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Store

$19.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Brnt Designs

The app gives you what you need. It's highly customisable. But what's better than the app? The support. They're always available for an answer.

Bigtckt Com

Location Germany

Such a great app! It has helped our store a lot! Keep up the good work

Selfie Imagewear

This app works well with my crowdfunding project. THANKS!!

Cult Ceramics

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great service to help get it installed.

Pure Hearts International

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Cool app. Could be better. Kind of bare bones but functional though. Hopefully will get better. 4 stars. Would be 5 stars if priced lower. Shouldn't be 20 dollars per month at this level of development. Maybe 5 plus the 1.9%.

Hive Light

I'm asking for a refund, this app is faulty, unattractive, and tech support will not respond.

Jimeo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This App is phenomenal. It has helped scale my business. Cowdfunding is in it's infancy stages and this App, makes it low hanging fruit to take it to the next level. I had a company quote me 35k for the same functionalities. Crowdfunding Manager is highly recommended!

Simpledeats

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Excellent and fun way to raise revenue on NEW PRODUCTS!! Very easy to integrate!

Wass Island Clothing

Just uploaded the app! It was easy and I'm so excited to start using because now I can offer my customers great coordinated clothing designs from my new line and not worry about my manufacturer's minimums.
Update - last week I uninstalled the app thinking that I could find something better . After exhaustive research this still looks like the best option for me to offer pre-orders. I am using Ignite Payment Gateway with this app because unlike Shopify Gateway, they allow for payment authorization and capture later once the campaign funds!

Needacar