Crowdfunding Manager

Crowdfunding Manager

by SpurIT

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Shopify Store

Wass Island Clothing

Just uploaded the app! It was easy and I'm so excited to start using because now I can offer my customers great coordinated clothing designs from my new line and not worry about my manufacturer's minimums.
Update - last week I uninstalled the app thinking that I could find something better . After exhaustive research this still looks like the best option for me to offer pre-orders. I am using Ignite Payment Gateway with this app because unlike Shopify Gateway, they allow for payment authorization and capture later once the campaign funds!

Needacar

Qaulity app this helps us tons here at Need A Car http://needacar.co.za

Saint Harridan

I love this app. It totally runs our store. Without crowdfunding, my cogs include all kinds of incorrect guesses about sizes, popular colors, etc. Putting crowdfunding on my site allows me to reduce those cogs, and reduce the price to my customer.

Customer service from the app is incredibly responsive - although I think they live in a time zone other than mine, so it's usually the next day. They are willing to work with me to do just about any new / different thing.

I appreciate that I can customize just about any part of the customer interface.

In response to the person who said that they have to figure out how not to charge until fulfillment (or reaching of goal), I'm afraid that's a Shopify thing. The reason to have the crowdfunding app on your site is so that customers can also buy other items from your store at the same time. Therefore, the checkout gateway is Shopify's, not Crowdfunding Manager's.

Some of the language they use was not clear to begin with, for example, I did not understand what it meant to archive a campaign. But, once you tinker with it, it actually works perfectly.

Brain Injury Vic Foundation

cannot uninstall. Regretting handing over my credit card details - cannot find any way to cancel. No cancellation option on the payments page, no uninstall on FAQs. Waste of time trying to contact support to cancel.

Fswerks

Wanted to love this as a huge crowdfunding supporter and this app would be perfect, and support did respond to requests, but customization way too limited, and not too thought out yet... % way too high, and to add a monthly fee on top of that sealed it... uninstalled

Remove all monthly fees, since no reason to pay for something if you dont have a product to list on it... Some sites might only have a few products a year... while some it might be every product. So only fair to pay for something when we are getting money, not for something not being used... Hopefully they will revisit this pricing structure in the future as thus a huge problem in crowdfunding is the % paid to the site/in this case spur-i-t. Should be not funded=$0 fee, funded=1% simple, and no monthly fees. Also need to figure how to not charge backers just like kickstarter does which is a huge problem that must be solved and one of the basic cores of an app like this. I'll fund all the time on projects yet I may not have the funds immediately when i'm funding any many buyers are the same way... just need that $1 charge to go through and should create a duplicate order if funded for the remainder of the backed amount which shopify should be able to handle that fine.

Guardsred Design

Very happy with this app and it's ability to select any product I would like to use in a crowd funding campaign. Whether it be for a new product or for fundraising.

It is always useful to know whether or not my clients will buy my products before I have to spend money on product development and purchasing large orders.

I would highly recommend this app.

1 3 Next