Crowdfunding Manager

Crowdfunding Manager

by SpurIT

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Store

Ted Yoder Music

I'm not quite sure how this app got it's high rating. We worked with them for 5+ days to get it working like we expected it to work and the last response we received from them was, "There are some glitches with Shopify and we're not fully integrated with them." Really? The whole purpose of getting an app from the Shopify store is so that it's integrated and I don't have to babysit and work code. So yeah, I'm irritated and very disappointed. Good customer service but laking in functionality for sure.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to investigate the issue immediately.

Dorpiebooks

Not only does this app work better than the more popular app I used previously, this company has excellent customer service. They are available 24/7 via online chat or phone.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Largest Heart Shop

Awful - seriously a JOKE!!! All I wanted was a donate button. Pathetic. Complete waste of time and resources.

Nasty Nation Goods

I like this app. It works great

Instamodel Of The Year

Terrible explanations of how to set up the campaigns and embed on your sites.

Odells Gluten Free Bakery Ltd

Great on support. Will to work with the customer to make sure things will work smoothly

Brnt Designs

The app gives you what you need. It's highly customisable. But what's better than the app? The support. They're always available for an answer.

Bigtckt Com

Such a great app! It has helped our store a lot! Keep up the good work

Selfie Imagewear

This app works well with my crowdfunding project. THANKS!!

Cult Ceramics

Great service to help get it installed.