Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Koala Ukeleles

Ha funcionado muy bien. He usado el plan gratuito ya que la tienda está recién abierta. Muy intuitivo y fácil de usar.

WATCHshopin

The app is very smart and easy to use.Maybe a tutorial on how to use it, because at first, I really didn't know how to use it.

Scholarly Artist Gallery

Well done. I like the upfront assessment of my file sizes. These developers offered the appropriate plan for my site and didn’t try to oversell their product. The quality of their work appears good, especially since I have a lot of files.

The Carpentry Shop Co., LLC

This app is great. It compressed all files and added alt text. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to improve website speed.

bunnyheat.com

Excellent app saving a lot of time to make your store faster loading and more easily found with automatic alt tag renaming. Even though a lot of the images in my store were quite small to begin with, after compressing using this app, there was no discernible loss in quality and loading times were improved further and of course google loves fast sites too. Definitely worth every penny.

The Prinky Baby

I had about 1200 photos in my store and crush pic optimized it by 34%. it made a difference in my website speed score .

Dragons Head Shop

I used this app to reduce the size of my picture files in my store. It saved me 8% across 5000 pictures, which I was pretty happy with. I would like to see some functionality for resizing pictures. is this something possible?

Brooklyn’z Klozet

I love this app alot so far cause its great and im running out of things to say but its making type at least 100 characters

Wednesday Cleanse Day

This app is very easy to use and saved me money by not having to hire a developer! It has definitely improved my store speed.

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app is a time saver and it does what it promises. I can recommend it to every shop owner. Thanks for it. Good job.