Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 18, 2021

Very snazzy app with impressive automation and tutorials. Heartily recommend to reduce page load times and help woth basic SEO alt tags.

directfitexhausts
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
June 17, 2021

Drop some of the weight of images without sacrificing quality. Easy to use, built in seo optimizing features.

TrippyStore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited June 11, 2021

I used this app to help me resize all my images because it looks much nicer the store having all pictures the same. Till now very happy with this app!
Already used all the quota I had on plan Free, but all images I needed are taken care of.
I absolutely recommend this app!

unUsual Choices
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 4, 2021

Excellent app saved so much time, within a couple of hours all my photos were resize perfectly, will continue to use them

Pure Night
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 31, 2021

Great app, saved us a lot of time by automating the whole process! Would recommend, especially if your site has a lot of visuals.

Aera Jewellery
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 25, 2021

Used this to condense my images. It saved me having to manually resize all of my photos. recommend !

Healthy Environs
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 25, 2021

Great app to compress images, sort file names and get your alt text sorted in your images...big SEO winner

Thermomix
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
May 20, 2021

Thanks so much for a very useful app. I tried the free version and then up-graded to a paid plan. Super effective and made a great difference to my shop speed.

CoralBloom
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 16, 2021

It does what it says, reduces the file size of all the images on your store and optional renaming of image file and seo alt text for images. Hopefully good results will follow.

DaveKing Clothing
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 15, 2021

Does the job nice and easy...........................................................................

Out Of The Chicken Shed