Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Niplashed

Great app! Saves me so much time and it's so quick and easy to use. I can't imagine having to do this manually and Crush.pics just handles it!

Handmade Jewelry and Art by Kitten Hill Art Studio

This has saved me time and headaches. It freed up space on my website. Worth it for everything it does.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

This is a great product that is so easy to use. Just set up and it does all the work. Smaller photo size means quicker website response times.

Hair to Beauty

This app helped me save a lot of time and the auto crush feature really seals the deal for me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Guitars On Main

A must-have for SEO and good site visitor experience. Pricing is affordable and the staff is very responsive and helpful.

seasonswhen

Very great ap. Does what its says on the tin, set And forget. This is perfect for everyone as picture reviews is a must today

Your Heart Boutique

I love this app! It is intuitive and easy to set up and it does everything automatically! I don't see how you can run a Shopify store without it. I appreciate the lower price point for new stores. If the cost were higher, I would have to wait to have this time-saving app. Thank you to all at Crush.pics. Keep up the great work!

palo-alto-state

Incredibly impressed by this app. It consistently reduced image size upwards of 30% - sometimes higher than this. Their compression is leagues beyond what Shopify is offering. As Plus partner who's launched 100+ stores, I'd recommend every Shopify use this app from the day their start selling.

Evilrpm

Very strong app and very happy for result. Was try other apps but they not givd so great expirience ..highly recomnend . 6 stars from 5 .

Lil Cuti

Excellent app, highly recommended

I love the automatic compression of only online items because we currently have unavailable products that will be online later and don't need those compressed yet.

Also, the automatic renaming and automatic ALT tags will only be applied once the product has been compressed and it is setup to only compress when the product goes online which is very nice. This saves us so much time on this whole process.