Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Mygoofycats

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Great app. Very quick. Love the visuals of the dashboard too.
Thank you for saving me time!
Marie

John Kitt

It provides both automatic features of Lossy and Lossless compression which you can choose from. It also comes with Image SEO features, and I use both all the time.

Ooh Laa Laa

This really helped and was simple to use! Worth investing in to help speed up your website download.

ApkaMart

Impressive. That's what we can say. Good app, great support, easy to operate. Recommended for crushing!

Maison de Choup

Brilliant app. I have lots of hi-res images on my website and Crush really helped to speed up the sometimes slow site!

Thank you.

Maison de Choup

iOffizz Shop

GREAT APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehomful The Funny Camera Club

save me a lot of time, thanks and like it very much, late i will check the further needs based on the update of website

The Maple Outlet

Thanks Crush.pics. I received information about your application from another seller and tried it out. I really think this will help my conversion rate with faster load times.

Gadget 21

Excellent and easy to use. I compressed more than 1,000 photos in a few hours using the automation. I chose what kind of photos I want to compress and that's it. Recommended.