Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Ooala

Very happy to have something automatic. Extremely useful for stores with very large inventories. Improved our Gtmetrix score significantly and you can "set it and forget it" which means our team doesn't have to waste time. Great app.

MobilityWODShop

Huge time saver and super simple to use. I appreciate the fact that I can simply download and app and be directed through exactly what needs to be done without having to tutor myself.

Pandemonium Millinery

I love this app. It did end up making our site work a little faster and made giving each image a unique name effortless. I absolutely love how the developers make a point of saying just to pay/have it active while your using it, then deactivate it, so you can save a little money. I'm about to re-activate the app to get this year's photos crushed. The staff is always quick to answer and very supportive.

SSStyleN.com

This is one of the best apps I have downloaded to my store! It save me a bunch of time by fixing file names & tags and editing my pictures. Hoping to see traffic soon! Thank you!

Your Blissful

works for me, I like this app it is easy to use, just download and it does the rest, they have good customer service

storyandhearts

I installed this app on www.storyandhearts.com. It has worked very well, and unlike other apps was rather easy to install and utilize. It certainly has worked as expected. No problems, would recommend!

Mister Wu Dim Sum Delivery

Great app, easy to use and it help in my page load speed. This help a lot in my google ranking. Thanks

SUITE702

The app worked very easy. A bit unclear which images will en which images won't het "crushed". I activated the app and it started working. Next day the app says 55% data is crushed. Which would be great. But I haven't seen any Google page load time improvments. Could also be a Shopify problem. Since Shopify is amazingly slow.

www.digerafit.com

For now i like the app it safes me some time especially with the alt text of the pics. Compress from 461 pics about 6 mb which is good for me. Increase a little bit the speed of my site but not as i expected.

Hallights

This app helped with images - the basic selling points of my business - and increased loading time. Having utilized the SEO optimization options, I fully expect positive results.