Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

BijouxBio

Been using a few days now. Works amazingly. No problems with image quality at all. Watch this space ..

DuxDispatch

Simple to compress images in bulk, ran in the background while I could do other things, and the impact on the website load time is noticeable from the word go.

aqasha

This app does exactly what you would expect it to do. I am very happy with the result. Thank you crush.pics

LIFESTYLEONLYUDREAM

I was having some trouble with my "site speed" and I needed a way to lower that for increase of sales. In one day, I increased my site speed just by crushing all my pictures across the site. Very useful and looking forward to seeing what else I can do with it.

Noora Fashions

I used the Crush.pics application and it has optimized images without losing quality and the my shopify store loads much faster now.

Plain To Polished

LOVE this app, honestly! It made a huge difference in my picture size and optimization! So impressed.

LaVie

The images are greatly compressed while maintaining visual quality. The app also automatically renames images based on product, which is great for SEO. Well done and thank you!

TheApronSite

I love how seamless the app is. This app made crushing photos and the process a breeze. Appreciate the app, very much!

Exotic City Fabrics & Designs

Meets my needs and does exactly what it says it does . I recommend this app if you're boosting seo and and speeding up your site.

Shanaya & Elina

I installed the app on my shopify store, but after I tried to open it the only thing I see is a blank white page. I don't think it works

October 1, 2021

Hello,
We're really sorry to hear that you had this happen while using our app! We'd love to help you get this solved - our app had been up and running normally at this time, so it may have been a browser error.

We work really hard to make Crush.pics a high quality app and take any instance of app-failure seriously and work to get that resolved ASAP.

We've emailed you a few times but haven't heard back yet - you can reach us
any time at support@spacesquirrel.co