Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 28, 2023

Meilleure appli de l’année! Jolie découverte sur short YouTube, je vous le recommande sans hésitation

FEICE Watch
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 28, 2023

I recently tried the app Crush, an SEO Image Optimizer for my online store www.fikleshop.no and I must say that it was well worth it! It has made such a big difference to my store in terms of value added as well as better SEO results. The app is easy to use and friendly according to research so you don’t have to be a tech expert to get up and running. Plus, with its advanced features, it can keep up with popular trends in SEO. Furthermore, it also comes with benefits like increased quality, free support and restore ability. I was able to select certain images to convert and boost ranking which saved me time and money. All in all, Crush is definitely recommended and the cost versus what you get out of this great application makes it even more worthwhile.

I found it really easy to use and friendly according to research, plus I could select certain images to convert and boost ranking which saved me time and money. All in all, Crush is definitely recommended and perfect for solving bank issues too.

However, I would expect a bigger impact on the speed of my store.

FikleShop
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 26, 2023

We saw a noticeable page speed improvement once we started using Crush.Pics. The ability to add alt text based on templates is also nice to help improve accessibility and SEO. They are also helpful and quick to respond when you have questions.

GoBros.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 12, 2023

Thank you! Very nice and easy :) Optimize is very easy with this application for my store. Thank you team :)

LEO
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 25 days
Edited January 11, 2023

Really good, saw my store speed go from 53 to 63 immediately after doing it so it clearly does do what it says. 25mb of images for free to be crushed as well which is great for a website that only has a few products at most and not much other photo content. If you've got a bit of a range be prepared to pay a little for their plans.

KUMP
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 12, 2022

I use "Balanced" mode for image compression. I can't see the difference - and they save a lot of space and make loading the page much faster. The rename of image files, and alt tags is a bonus! I am very pleased with this product.

PreppComm
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 9, 2022

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Brownsalt Bakery
India
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 2, 2022

It worked effortlessly. I just clicked the buttons and things improved a little bit. I am still looking at improving speed. this will help alot.

Outside Hockey, Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 30, 2022

I love this app and it worked perfect. All my pictures were crushed and was done quick. I will recommend everyone to use this if they have a lot of photo's and videos on their website.

Treadmills and Fitness World
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited November 24, 2022

Well just like most of the one stars are saying. My sites performance suffered after using this. Went from 35 on mobile to 29 and 85 on desktop to 51! EDIT: After reading their FAQ it seems the app did what it was supposed to. My Scores are still lower than when I started but thats the way SEO works i guess. Does what they say it does.

Lost Wonderlust