Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

OddBalls

Our store has had a significant amount of images built up over the years. We have made use of this app to save 10Gb worth of imagery and their dev support has been very helpful for us. Would highly recommend as a great 'quick win' for stores!

Ottawa Bike and Trail, LLC

Super easy to use and reduced the size of my photos by 19 percent. The process just took a few hours.

Grow Tents Depot

Simple to use application - no tricky settings. Saved a ton of space on my pictures and tagged everything with alt tags easily!

ILashX™

great app easy to use. Very affordable and a must for your shopify site. have not had the need to contact customer service yet so thats a plus too

ReLenzMe

Seems to do the trick, but there are extra steps that could be eliminated like placing the crushed pics in the website's Shopify photo downloader.

Babies Essence

I really love this app! I love that I am able to edit file names and alt tags. Super easy to use but takes a while so be patient!

Hammer Head Swim Caps

I can't wait to see the performance of my site go off the charts. Thank you! I will recommend to my small business owner friends.

favorite pets

I just tried it, but I already liked it! Thanks for helping. When there is a profit in my store, I will change the plan.

The Farmers Mugs Store

Wonderful app. So simple and yet powerful. It's reducing the file size of my photos and renaming them. 10/10

Babarolo Weinhandel GmbH

This is a great app that compressed all the photos on my site (and renamed them!) over 60%! Perfect if you want to keep your site running smooth!