Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Lion Legion

Great app, reduced about 56% of my file sizes. very happy with it. Also love the feature where it renames images to make them SEO sweet :-)

rpbrothershop

I love it.. support amazing and the app work perfectly just give it a try guys am pretty sure you will like it

Womersley Foods

I used this app to crush my image files and found it much better than any app I had used before. It took nearly an hour to compress all the images on my site, but it did a great job and gave very clear, well laid out information on what was happening and the results. I have not yet tested the page load speed...

Doggy Mafia

After compressing about 800 images, we went from 5.8s loading speed to 3.0s with an average of 40% compression per file. I would say that is really good!

Every store builder need this application!

SpaceStuffx

Out of all the free image crushz I used this is defiantly the best. On the app its very simple to crush a image you simply go on the image and press crush.

START 2 FINISH NUTRITION

It reduced my total website's image load by 58%. Helped a ton for increasing my page speed which will go along way with my conversions

Jomla.ae

useful app with an intelligent interface, and fair pricing plans which lets you try the app before paying.

Midwinter Hollow

Actually a really great tool for image optimisation. I was quite daunted at the thought of renaming all the filenames etc but this made it really easy!

Crazy Mega Deals

Really cool app. Effortless getting images compressed and having the SEO optimized. Would highly recommend for all types of online businesses.

BeFRB

Enjoyed how fast this app crushed images in my store. That helped my page going faster. Crush pics is like an oil to your stores engine.