Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

The Vintage Compact Shop

Excellent customer help. Super time saving app. Over 5000 images crushed in less than 48 hours. Thank you

Sake Store

Perfect! Works perfect in my store. I really recommend it.
And I need to complete more 40 characteres to Shopify Reviews Accept my comments.

Flame Point Cosmetics

So far I'm happy with the results. The pictures on my site look good and really opened up a lot of space. The app also compressed the file names also and made space. I got the smallest plan since my site is still new. Would upgrade in the future if needed.

Axion Music Outlet

This is a very new app but the team has been really helpful. This is a very new app but the team has been really helpful

THE AV8R

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Boutique Society fam

The team is very helpful. Had a few glitches but they fixed it quickly. The team is very helpful. Had a few glitches but they fixed it quickly

Parq Desks

The app did what it was advertised to do. Love the ALT tags and file renaming features for SEO purposes. Very important app for my store as I add new suppliers and inventory. I am pleased.

Curayacu Outdoor Clothing

I think the app did a great job. I had a minor issue because after I paid, it took a while until I could start the compression job. In my case, the image crushing lasted like 8 hours, but no problem because it did the job while I worked on other places of my site.

Saltamiya.Art

Great, now my website loads faster! Thank you so much.

My Google pagespeed report score increased a lot

Biddle and Bop

Use this app to help fix our site speed after our traffic increase was starting to show issues. Another app wanted $122 to do what this app did. I let it run overnight which wasn't a problem, we had a gig and a half of photos that needed resized. Highly recommend.