Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

CoralBloom

Thanks so much for a very useful app. I tried the free version and then up-graded to a paid plan. Super effective and made a great difference to my shop speed.

DaveKing Clothing

It does what it says, reduces the file size of all the images on your store and optional renaming of image file and seo alt text for images. Hopefully good results will follow.

Out Of The Chicken Shed

Does the job nice and easy...........................................................................

radicallygolf.com

They knocked over 82 MB off my images. And renamed all of the file names and alt tags. Would have taken me weeks--even if I knew what i was doing.

Classic Childhood

fastest way to optimize your pics, this has helped us with a one click to improve the speed of our website

Sitalia Deli

thank you for this app, it works really well! i will eventually upgrade the plan. thank you very much

My Rodeo Drive

Awesome app. Saves me a ton of work. Crushing it for real!! Would recommend to any small or large business. Customer service is great and speedy. No complaints here !!!

Sparkle Light

Easy to use and efficient, i don't need to worry about anything about pictures and optimization, the app does everything for me.

McGreals

Awesome app and easy to use. The easiest and fastest way to compress all your photos and change your file name/alt tags

Vineja

Very helpful app. I use it to compression and renamed all my pic and it's work very well. If you want to compress your pics store you must use this app