Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Home Kartz

Very nice app. It saved me lot of space and now my website is loading faster than ever. Thank you so much

PetStore.ae

Did the job I had in mind which was to,
- Optimize images
- Add relevant SEO info to the image titles
- Rename the file appropriately.

Took 2 days to optimize and add SEO but a very clean job.

Bonus is the affordable pricing.

The Rivals

This app is amazing. Cut my site load time down 3 seconds just by optimizing my image! I will definitely use this app from here on out.

EMBER LOFT

Easy to use, fantastic results which increases the speed of my site. Love the app, love how smooth it runs now :)

Savannahfitness

I have just started using the app, but so far so good. It did everything automatically and had several options for different needs.

Essentially Haitos

Easy to use - not overly expensive. Saved me on average 40% image size. Would recommend to other Shopify store owners.

Lion Legion

Great app, reduced about 56% of my file sizes. very happy with it. Also love the feature where it renames images to make them SEO sweet :-)

rpbrothershop

I love it.. support amazing and the app work perfectly just give it a try guys am pretty sure you will like it

Womersley Foods

I used this app to crush my image files and found it much better than any app I had used before. It took nearly an hour to compress all the images on my site, but it did a great job and gave very clear, well laid out information on what was happening and the results. I have not yet tested the page load speed...

Doggy Mafia

After compressing about 800 images, we went from 5.8s loading speed to 3.0s with an average of 40% compression per file. I would say that is really good!

Every store builder need this application!