4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving website load time and speed. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, efficient image compression, and advanced features like automation of compression, renaming, and alt tags. The app is also appreciated for optimizing websites for mobile, improving SEO, and offering excellent customer service. It works automatically in the background, is easy to install, and can save around 25% of the file size. Merchants find it extremely helpful in loading sites faster and improving website speed grade.

October 15, 2023

good

blissboxmall
3 days using the app
June 21, 2023

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I am absolutely thrilled with this app! It has become an indispensable part of my daily routine. The user interface is sleek, intuitive, and visually appealing. Navigating through its features is a breeze. The developers have clearly prioritized user convenience.

The functionality is top-notch, providing seamless performance and reliability. The app effortlessly handles complex tasks while maintaining a smooth and responsive experience. I appreciate the regular updates, which ensure the app stays at the cutting edge of technology.

awad
Malaysia
About 1 month using the app
March 29, 2023

This app just about saved the day for me...

Easy to use

surprising results

Absolutely Fantastic... !!

SQAGGY
4 months using the app
April 6, 2023

The app reduced the image sizes by an average of 50% with a balanced option. The alt tags and file names were easy to rename. We are excited to see how much this app helps our Search engine rankings. Visit our website: https://www.shapewearusa.com so you can see the addon at work.

Shapewear USA
9 days using the app
July 12, 2023

CRUSH App is a game-changer for image optimization, I'm impressed it save me a lot of time ! love it.

Lingo

Fahsionshopschweiz
Switzerland
2 months using the app
March 27, 2023

Easy to use. The interface is friendly.
Beside, it is very quick to apply the compression on the selected images.

Creative Kits
Belgium
2 months using the app
July 20, 2023

I have used this and not only it didn't help but it also lowered my score from 90 desktop and 80 mobile to24

jashanekhareed
Pakistan
About 20 hours using the app
May 22, 2023

Great no hassle way to batch optimise site images. Love how you can switch between plans - compress everything in month one, then lower your plan to meet your ongoing needs from there.

Gayle Mansfield Designs
About 9 hours using the app
May 24, 2023

Reduced our images by 50% with a 5 minute setup process. Couldn't be easier. It will also keep checking on newly updated images so there is no maintenance requirement on my team.

Stix Golf