Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 12, 2022

This app does a great job minimizing images for my website, I love that it automatically does everything with out having to go in and press anything. Highly recommend and easy to use!

Pop Of Modern
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 11, 2022

Crushed a very large amount of images in record time. It's the fastest app I have used for such a process.

namohlondon
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 8, 2022

This app is so easy to use. Highly recommend this app for reducing your picture sizes to speed up your load times. Great product.

Starlight Soap & Candles
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 5, 2022

Top-quality image optimiser, love the renaming features too, saves so much time, would highly recommend!

Beautiful Homes & Gardens
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 28, 2022

A great app. It was easy to set up and did exactly what it was supposed to. I reached out to support before buying just to confirm a few details and they were very helpful. It is definitely a keeper app.

Werrv
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 25, 2022

Really helped save a lot of time when we initially had uploaded images to our website not compressed. Ran this app and save loads of data and improved website speed performance.

GrowGrows
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 10, 2022

So quick and easy! Liked the auto option to update image file names as well as the file sizes - so far so good!

aila
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
March 7, 2022

Our store has had a significant amount of images built up over the years. We have made use of this app to save 10Gb worth of imagery and their dev support has been very helpful for us. Would highly recommend as a great 'quick win' for stores!

OddBalls
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 4, 2022

Super easy to use and reduced the size of my photos by 19 percent. The process just took a few hours.

Ottawa Bike and Trail, LLC
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
March 2, 2022

Simple to use application - no tricky settings. Saved a ton of space on my pictures and tagged everything with alt tags easily!

Grow Tents Depot