Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Marissa Collections

Has helped us significantly in automating this process. Definitely recommend this app over the others.

pet supplies expert

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Fitness Armory

Very convenient, I no longer need to process every picture by myself. Save a lot of time. Just upload the picture to the store. The app will be optimized automatically.

Natalex Auto

This application ran tirelessly in the background for a year and did its job properly. I am very pleased with the results and recommend it if you want to speed up the site and additionally get an ALT tag for the image.

Painted Love Apparel

I chose this app to help me with seo. without knowing too much about how alt text, file names and image compressing works beforehand, i found their tutorials very helpful and educational. it took a while to convert all of my files (958 total images) but the process was very easy and understandable. i feel confident now that my seo is in good hands moving forward.

KIMBRYCART

Very good recommended application. I'm just testing it but so far it's ok. I hope it exceeds my expectations. very good

Nutritional Organic

This is simple to install and use. It is a bit expensive if you are like me and have a lot of pics but I am hoping that it is going to be well worth the expense.

Sweet Little Duck

I am so pleased with the Crush Pics app. It has made compressing and renaming my files one less thing I have to worry about!

Decantify

This app is super useful, it allows us to compress all pictures automatically, saving tons of time, and also edit pictures names and alt tags

Guiding Lights Boutique

i had someone i hired to speed my store up recommend this app.. i am so glad i followed his advice... easy, to use it does it all for me. store is faster. i was missing a bunch of alt text description and i was able to have this app put what i wanted outta my decriptions in in a button click. saved me months... thank you thank you