Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Cbwish

I use this app to compress a lot of pictures, The picture becomes smaller,the page load becomes faster,i will share it to my friend.

Uranta Mindful Clothing

Super simple app to use. It is really esay to compress images that otherwise you would need to run through other outside programs.

Muhaton

I used this app to reduce and optimize my pictures and it really worked, easy to use and has saved me tons of time since I have kept it on auto

Gluten Free Choice

This is a great app and very easy to use, it compressed all images from my website with one click.
I am well impressed with the customer service too as I asked many questions before using it
Tom was very quick to reply with clear and straight to the point answers
Just what I needed

Great Haves

This app has really saves me a lot of time in optimising the images on my shopify store! It is highly recommended for those who would want to save time image optimising!

ECO Vegan Bags

You make my life easier. Who created this app is brilliant. Thank you so much.

Sol O Vino

very user friendly, am looking forward to seeing the results, am still workign through this and will add more comments on review

Toni Marlow Clothing

Super easy to use, very helpful! Thanks for making tech easier for us so we can run our store better. Definitely Recommend :)

Foot Logic

Overall difficult to judge but I am hopeful that it is making a difference. It seems fairly priced for the claims it makes.

Delishhouse

I used this app to optimize my images to assist with google ranking. It was seamless and effortless. Love this app