Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LONGBIDA

Great App.Everything runs smoothly for us.Thanks to the developers for their hard work.I will recommend this app to my friends.

Fashion Fanz

I have used this and not only it didn't help but it also lowered my score from 90 desktop and 80 mobile to24

September 28, 2021

Hello - We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy using our app, however, we can assure you that Crush.pics is not responsible for a drop in page speed. The app is not adding any code to your theme. It simply replaces images directly on Shopify (images are still served from Shopify servers) - and only if images are smaller than the original. If compression can't lower the file size, it won't touch the original image (it shows as "Already compressed" in the app).

Google PageSpeed is very complex, there are literally 100s of different things that can cause a drop in score. The best way to figure out what caused it - is to read results. I am looking now at your score (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=fashionfanz.com&tab=mobile) - showing 90/100 & 99/100 for mobile & desktop. That's great!

We're not sure what made you think that Crush.pics caused a drop - we often see huge drops due to 3rd party apps that are injecting Javascript into the page. If those apps have some issues with their own servers, your score might get hit.

We've tried contacting you at least 3 times now and have not received a reply. Please reach out to us any time at support@spacesquirrel.co, so we can help you.

Dom, Co-Founder

ThatMNLife

Works great, super simple to set up, and love the automation you can turn on and it'll work in the background.

Oxa Leather

It does the job but very slow. When it started the compress job, it said 11 hours remaining. After 4 full days it was still 7 hours remaining I contacted support for this but could not get a reply or help.

August 9, 2021

Hi there - We've replied to all your emails, at both email addresses, but it seems you aren't receiving them. Can you check your spam/junk folders and whitelist spacesquirrel.co with your email provider?

We are really sorry for the delay in compression over the past week. There were some issue at our data centre which has resulted in a small backlog of images that need compressing. Things are back to normal now.

Again, we're really sorry for the inconvenience. Be sure to check your junk/spam email folders for our replies and let us know if you have more questions.

Conners Clinic

Super easy to set up and works great. Very happy with it. I love being able to rename the images also.

Bijoutierr Jewelry

This App is just too good for anyone who wants their store to run fast. I had a challenge with compressing my pics and it was just too great to see the changes in my store. Thanks for this wonderful APP.

Chique Brows

such a helpful app! its compressed my images and renamed my alt tags. i highly recommend this application.

Shujaa Tees

The app works as expected albeit a bit slow. I've only used the image compression module so far but an happy with it so far.

Atlantic Wood N Wares Co.

App works awesome ! would recommend for sure ! Easy to use ! Great tool !
love the auto or manual function for pic quality setting .

Beyond Corals

Best and simplest app for making alt tag and imagines google compliant. There is no other app that is this simple