Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Invisible World US

Nice simple app that works. I used it to compress images, but more importantly, to rename image alt tags, which helps with SEO. Easy to use. Highly recommended.

Plasmablobs

I used the app to compress all my site images. It helps with the speed ratings. I also used it to add SEO alt tags and it did that very well. Overall I'm glad I have this tool in the armoury! Check out my site if you want to see the results at https://www.plasmablobs.com

naranda

So easy to use!!! Compressing your images and modifying alt tag and names at the same time. Really user friendly

Qualyshop.fr

Top je la conseille vivement, permet d'augmenter la vitesse de mon site de manière très satisfaisante...!!

The Primitive Heart Boutique

I Used the recommended compression. installation and instruction were very easy
Very happy to date!

5.11 Tactical Finland

This app helped us A LOT! Webstore is now much faster and taking this app in use was easy as it should be and we saw the result the very next day after all pick (more than 2gigabytes) were "crushed" over night. Boom, best 20 euros I have spent so far for Shopify apps!

MOOMENN

Easy to use app and fantastic support, can be set up for automatic ATL, File name and Images Compressing with a reasonable price, and most of all very Helpful and supportive, Support Team!

Refining Travel

Awesome app, really enjoying the features. The free version was perfect for me at this point in time.

This Lovely Moment

love this app! Saves a lot of space on my pages. It's important that my pages have fast loading so this was awesome!

StreetSide | Shop Streetwear

Bonne application, le soucis est que la qualité des phi us s'en est trouvé beaucoup plus basse. Dommage !