Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Sweet Little Duck

I am so pleased with the Crush Pics app. It has made compressing and renaming my files one less thing I have to worry about!

Decantify

This app is super useful, it allows us to compress all pictures automatically, saving tons of time, and also edit pictures names and alt tags

Guiding Lights Boutique

i had someone i hired to speed my store up recommend this app.. i am so glad i followed his advice... easy, to use it does it all for me. store is faster. i was missing a bunch of alt text description and i was able to have this app put what i wanted outta my decriptions in in a button click. saved me months... thank you thank you

Colleen Ross Fine Art Gallery

I sell artwork, and I have used programs such as tinypng, but I have to shrink my images before using it, which looses the visual needed for my art, and I have to do it manually each time. This app does it for me automatically. I can load big images, have them compressed and they still look great. It has even reduced my tinypng images a bit more. I'm really pleased with the ease of this app.

Outdoor Kitchen Connection

Great app to help optimize your images and make them all nice and neat. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to the same and save a little time :)

Euromil Int'l

Love this app, I use it on all my 5 stores and it helps with name optimization, SEO, alt tags, compression, and speed.

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd - www.lionsmaneenterprises.com

This app helped to compress my pictures and it worked very well. Well recommended and fantastic actually. Does exactly what it is supposed to do, with results almost immediately and better rankings. Money well spent on the basic plan.

A Horizon Dawn

Amazing! Easy to navigate and easy steps to follow during setup. Looking forward to great results...

Style & Grace Luxury

I really like this app. It lets me optimize my photos automatically. The only addition I would make is to optimize all media on the website not just product photos.

Vics Lens

Great app. I use it on multiple websites. I usually see over 30% of a reduction in image size. Thank you Crush Pics!