Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Fresh Mommy

This app has improved my site's speed by over 30%! It's easy to use and the interface is super user friendly. Support is great - they are quick to respond, knowledgeable and polite.

Overall - the monthly price is well worth it!

Goody Goody Gum Drops

The best app of its type on Shopify. Highly recommended and the free version is great after you have optimised the images with a paid version.

Fyda Stores

I found the app really easy to install and set up. The Free option was enough to sort my images, it saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Home Kartz

Very nice app. It saved me lot of space and now my website is loading faster than ever. Thank you so much

PetStore.ae

Did the job I had in mind which was to,
- Optimize images
- Add relevant SEO info to the image titles
- Rename the file appropriately.

Took 2 days to optimize and add SEO but a very clean job.

Bonus is the affordable pricing.

The Rivals

This app is amazing. Cut my site load time down 3 seconds just by optimizing my image! I will definitely use this app from here on out.

EMBER LOFT

Easy to use, fantastic results which increases the speed of my site. Love the app, love how smooth it runs now :)

Savannahfitness

I have just started using the app, but so far so good. It did everything automatically and had several options for different needs.

Essentially Haitos

Easy to use - not overly expensive. Saved me on average 40% image size. Would recommend to other Shopify store owners.

Lion Legion

Great app, reduced about 56% of my file sizes. very happy with it. Also love the feature where it renames images to make them SEO sweet :-)