Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

The Carpentry Shop Co., LLC

This app is great. It compressed all files and added alt text. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to improve website speed.

bunnyheat.com

Excellent app saving a lot of time to make your store faster loading and more easily found with automatic alt tag renaming. Even though a lot of the images in my store were quite small to begin with, after compressing using this app, there was no discernible loss in quality and loading times were improved further and of course google loves fast sites too. Definitely worth every penny.

The Prinky Baby

I had about 1200 photos in my store and crush pic optimized it by 34%. it made a difference in my website speed score .

VALOR FITNESS CLOTHING

I was suggested to use this app by a Shopify rep. They obviously work together to get business to one another. The app made my website slower. I cancelled it and asked for a refund but was denied because the app already minimized pics supposedly... Then they charged me a second time and I can't get my $$ back. Don't be fooled by the fake 5 star reviews from robots or the companies staff members

December 10, 2020

We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy using our app! We can go into detail on each point for you:

1. Shopify does not endorse any specific apps. Shopify Gurus are tasked with recommending apps they feel match the merchant's needs and often they recommend different image compression apps.

2. Regarding the website speed, our app isn't capable of making websites slower. In the worst case scenario, your speed would remain exactly the same. That's because when we compress an image, the worst that can happen is that it stays the same size and you don't save any loading time. That is really rare but it can happen. In addition, if you want to test this more, you can actually restore your images to their original size within 30 days of the original compression date to test all this.

3. Regarding a second charge, we did a thorough look into this with Shopify Billing team and could not find a second charge.

4. For our app reviews, we work really hard for our merchants and any sort of review "foul play" is against the Shopify App Store terms and conditions. We do not buy, generate, or create any reviews, in any form. They are all legitimate merchants who have enjoyed using the app and I'm really sorry you didn't get the same experience with our app.

If you have any further questions, or if we can help you in any way, don’t hesitate to re-establish contact with us.

-Dom, Co-Founder

Dragons Head Shop

I used this app to reduce the size of my picture files in my store. It saved me 8% across 5000 pictures, which I was pretty happy with. I would like to see some functionality for resizing pictures. is this something possible?

Brooklyn’z Klozet

I love this app alot so far cause its great and im running out of things to say but its making type at least 100 characters

Wednesday Cleanse Day

This app is very easy to use and saved me money by not having to hire a developer! It has definitely improved my store speed.

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app is a time saver and it does what it promises. I can recommend it to every shop owner. Thanks for it. Good job.

AnimeCorps

Awesome and super convenient app! Will definitely be using this app again for other shopify stores!!

Blu Bottoms

Increases website speed within minutes. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Crushes Images quick . Great app