Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Dragons Head Shop

I used this app to reduce the size of my picture files in my store. It saved me 8% across 5000 pictures, which I was pretty happy with. I would like to see some functionality for resizing pictures. is this something possible?

Brooklyn’z Klozet

I love this app alot so far cause its great and im running out of things to say but its making type at least 100 characters

Wednesday Cleanse Day

This app is very easy to use and saved me money by not having to hire a developer! It has definitely improved my store speed.

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app is a time saver and it does what it promises. I can recommend it to every shop owner. Thanks for it. Good job.

AnimeCorps

Awesome and super convenient app! Will definitely be using this app again for other shopify stores!!

Blu Bottoms

Increases website speed within minutes. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Crushes Images quick . Great app

Willies Ice Hockey Emporium | Ice & Inline Hockey Retailer in UK

Great app - does what it says on the tin. Renamed and compressed my files by half. The time estimation is a little out but it runs nicely in the background so not really a problem. Thanks guys. Team @ Willies Ice Hockey Emporium.

footballcollectible

The app saved me hundreds of hours and not having to pay a consultant. I was able to optimize my 2000 images in about a day, renamed images and alt tags, without a single disruption to my website. It did exactly what it said it would do and would recommend for anyone who wants to save time or money

Mainland Furniture

Definitely recommended. Does exactly what it says on the tin so couldn't ask for much better. Interface is clean, set it and forget it operation, and refreshingly honest and understanding policy when it comes to billing.

Beales department store

Great product, it makes a huge difference to our site speed. Thoroughly recommended if you want to speed up your website