4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving website load time and speed. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, efficient image compression, and advanced features like automation of compression, renaming, and alt tags. The app is also appreciated for optimizing websites for mobile, improving SEO, and offering excellent customer service. It works automatically in the background, is easy to install, and can save around 25% of the file size. Merchants find it extremely helpful in loading sites faster and improving website speed grade.

February 25, 2024

franchement ça fais le taff :)

TrésorsInattendus
France
May 24, 2023

This is my first to operate my store, I'm still in the learning process and this app has been very helpful.

Fitz the Body

Tienda encarGO!
Colombia
11 minutes using the app
May 25, 2023

My website https://inspiredspark.com.au/ was giving me alerts on Shopify to say it was "running slower than similar websites on the platform." I ran this program and not only has the alert gone but the shooping experience is way faster! Would highly recommend!

Inspired Spark
About 4 hours using the app
May 26, 2023

Crush Speed & image optimizer is a great app! I highly recommend it as I have noticed my page speed increase by 50%

Built USA
About 6 hours using the app
March 11, 2023

Application idéale pour optimiser la taille et le SEO de ses images pour un prix plus que raisonnable, avec en plus la possibilité d'automatiser ces tâches. Je recommande

Citadelle
France
2 days using the app
May 5, 2023

Hello, I really liked the app, very easy to use in automatic mode and manual mode, optimizes the images, the headers, the titles

Shopee Over
3 days using the app
February 16, 2024

good optimizer

KA-SHOPPY
Pakistan
July 31, 2023

Great app! And i rarely leave reviews!!

efvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefv