Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

TOMY TONIO Photographie

très simple et efficace. Idéal pour mon site de Photographie pour augmenter la vitesse du site simplement

ffreckle

New business and this really helped save time. We went for the 500mg plan which is more than enough for us - $4.99 cant go wrong

Outdoorecostore

great app automatically compresses my images so i dont even have to thik about it. i like this app.

AR FAMN

I was wasting so much time doing this myself (almost impossible) before I realized this app existed. It does everything it promises, quickly, smoothly, efficiently. It's one of my few must have apps for my store!

Trendy by Creations

Just installed and started to compress. Very happy so far with the way it works and it does what it says

la maskarade

Je viens de commencer à l'utiliser avec le forfait à 5€ et je suis très satisfait, j'ai compresser toutes mes images et améliorer mon SEO

Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints

Just used this app for the first time and 'crushed" 270+ product images. Selling art means a lot of big high-res images. Worked great, so far. I'm hoping this will help a lot with speed.

Alare

This is a great app and very easy to use! I highly recommend it if you want to speed up your website.

The Vintage Compact Shop

Excellent customer help. Super time saving app. Over 5000 images crushed in less than 48 hours. Thank you

Sake Store

Perfect! Works perfect in my store. I really recommend it.
And I need to complete more 40 characteres to Shopify Reviews Accept my comments.