Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Corpo Bonito Wear

great, just need to able to select the items we want to crush and be able to re try the ones that didn't went through

Amore

Location Pakistan

Good application and easy to use. Store speed is now better and i have not getting error on tiktok of stoe optimization

StandUp Desk Depot

Worked well. I can now complete the tasks on my website so I can and would use this service again for sure.

Roman Mart

I used this app to help me boost up the speed of my Shopify store. This app is very friendly to use and really works I really recommended it.

Sinuss

Location Netherlands

De app werkt goed en eenvoudig. Je stelt het één keer goed in en je hebt er daarna geen omkijken meer naar.

Base Essentials

Location Australia

I've used it to optimise site images. It was simple and worked. Will use it next to seo optimise all images as well.

guangzhoutown

Location China

喜欢:很好,节省了很多空间,速度变得快了很多
不喜欢:压缩时间比较久,提交评论需要100个字以上,
没有其他评价了只能找一些字 来替代 请提供一些关于您使用此应用时喜欢或不喜欢的内容的详细信息。您的评论

HistoreeTees

My main need was to optimize images for the web. I didnt plan on using it for image name /alt tag updates, but I am now so I am glad it does that. It would be cool if it had an error/fallout report when I do a bulk job like alt tag updates.

The Wheaten Store

J'ai essayé l'appl pour le minimum par mois et c'est vraiment génial de voir les image compressées et renommées sans pedre la qualité

zeldaandharley.com

Amazing time saver and super important feature. Being using this app for over a year and could not be more pleased