Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Speed up your shop & boost image SEO with our image optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Muotitassu

Location Finland

Very easy to use, and it does what promises. Will continue supporting although my store is quite small (at the moment)

Gaby's Bags

Time spent using app 1 day

Pro: it only allows you to optimize to a certain point so that your pictures should still look great.
Con: The interface+process needs work and you're charged via file size. And if you try out all 3 modes of optimizing then you're charged 3x for the same 1MB picture.

AO ECO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've been playing around with image compression for a client who needs to optimize images and this tool is working quite well so far. It has a nice layout, seems to have a lot of options and, most importantly, it is easy to use.

Pool Punisher

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Great app. Super easy for someone like me who has a basic understanding of app installation on shopify. Very happy with it!

Curvaceous World NZ

Location New Zealand

what i love about this app is it leaves me nothing to do. once set up it runs auto in the background. this is the type of app, as a business owner that i need

Viking Kitchen and Bath LLC

I used the app to help me optimize my images and to create a stronger SEO for each image. This content will hopefully help Google searchers to find the products leading to sales.

Skyden.co.za

Location South Africa

Excellent app. My load speed improved dramatically. I saved about 65% disk space in Shopify. Seo also improved.

Out Of My Mind For You Too

Time spent using app 1 day

I am so happy with this app! I had so much to do, working on SEO and more, I believe this app saved me at least a week of work. I will update after a few weeks to see how it helps.

The Clay Cloth Company™

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Really easy to use, and does exactly what it says on the tin! would appreciate more apps that are like this

All Bathroom Vanities

User friendly and does what it says it does! Reasonably priced also. I had tried another app that was going to cost me way more and it was not user friendly and I couldn't get it to do simple tasks. Crush.pics was a huge time saver for me and I'm pleased!