Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Oxa Leather

It does the job but very slow. When it started the compress job, it said 11 hours remaining. After 4 full days it was still 7 hours remaining I contacted support for this but could not get a reply or help.

August 9, 2021

Hi there - We've replied to all your emails, at both email addresses, but it seems you aren't receiving them. Can you check your spam/junk folders and whitelist spacesquirrel.co with your email provider?

We are really sorry for the delay in compression over the past week. There were some issue at our data centre which has resulted in a small backlog of images that need compressing. Things are back to normal now.

Again, we're really sorry for the inconvenience. Be sure to check your junk/spam email folders for our replies and let us know if you have more questions.

Conners Clinic

Super easy to set up and works great. Very happy with it. I love being able to rename the images also.

Bijoutierr Jewelry

This App is just too good for anyone who wants their store to run fast. I had a challenge with compressing my pics and it was just too great to see the changes in my store. Thanks for this wonderful APP.

Chique Brows

such a helpful app! its compressed my images and renamed my alt tags. i highly recommend this application.

Shujaa Tees

The app works as expected albeit a bit slow. I've only used the image compression module so far but an happy with it so far.

Atlantic Wood N Wares Co.

App works awesome ! would recommend for sure ! Easy to use ! Great tool !
love the auto or manual function for pic quality setting .

Beyond Corals

Best and simplest app for making alt tag and imagines google compliant. There is no other app that is this simple

PLENTIII

I use this app to reduce the size of my images without sacrificing quality. It does a great job. I wish it would do the same for gifs and videos, and analyze anything else that may slow down the pages to help continue to increase the loading speed.

LeatherDaddy Skin Co.

Pretty easy to use. I'm really feeling it. Can't wait to see how much speed I gain from switching over

MERCIATE

it is a nice app and it is also very easy to use. crush all your pics in seconds. i love it thanks !!