The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to significantly enhance website load speed and performance. They value its advanced SEO features, including automatic file renaming and alt tags, and the option to select specific images for optimization. The one-click compression and automatic optimization of new images are praised for their time-saving benefits. Merchants also note a noticeable improvement in page speed, particularly for stores with multiple apps. The app's seamless performance, regular updates, excellent customer service, easy setup, and comprehensive dashboard with clear instructions are also highly commended.

October 15, 2023

good

blissboxmall
3 days using the app
July 20, 2023

I have used this and not only it didn't help but it also lowered my score from 90 desktop and 80 mobile to24

jashanekhareed
Pakistan
About 20 hours using the app
June 21, 2023

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

I am absolutely thrilled with this app! It has become an indispensable part of my daily routine. The user interface is sleek, intuitive, and visually appealing. Navigating through its features is a breeze. The developers have clearly prioritized user convenience.

The functionality is top-notch, providing seamless performance and reliability. The app effortlessly handles complex tasks while maintaining a smooth and responsive experience. I appreciate the regular updates, which ensure the app stays at the cutting edge of technology.

awad

Aurelius
Mexico
About 15 hours using the app
January 26, 2023

We saw a noticeable page speed improvement once we started using Crush.Pics. The ability to add alt text based on templates is also nice to help improve accessibility and SEO. They are also helpful and quick to respond when you have questions.

GoBros.com
Almost 3 years using the app
November 12, 2023

super

MT SPRT
Bulgaria
About 2 hours using the app
June 26, 2023

I got this app today after looking online for recommendations and I am so glad I chose this one! I have managed to crush loads of images (Manually due to being on the free plan currently) but the app doesn't lie like some others that will say they have compressed images which they haven't, instead, if an image on your store is already compressed it will tell you rather than say it has compressed it and use your quota! Love the app and look forward to upgrading soon!

Tech Treatz
About 1 hour using the app
July 31, 2023

Great app! And i rarely leave reviews!!

efvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefvefv

Scandi Moto
Norway
1 day using the app
August 8, 2023

Certainement, une bonne application, mais, je trouve que cher pour des débutants dans l'E-commerce.

Ma deco Jardin
Belgium
About 5 hours using the app
March 14, 2023

Great! increase my page speed and SEO with the free plan especially when my page speed is low as i have a lot of apps in my store.

Humidody