Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Drezden

This app is amazing. Truly. Easy to navigate and really saves me so much time. Would definitely recommend it. 10/10

The Cambridge Cheese Company

nice and easy to use - have only done our pix so far but looking forward to exploring the other crush options!

Pop Of Modern

This app does a great job minimizing images for my website, I love that it automatically does everything with out having to go in and press anything. Highly recommend and easy to use!

namohlondon

Crushed a very large amount of images in record time. It's the fastest app I have used for such a process.

Starlight Soap & Candles

This app is so easy to use. Highly recommend this app for reducing your picture sizes to speed up your load times. Great product.

Beautiful Homes & Gardens

Top-quality image optimiser, love the renaming features too, saves so much time, would highly recommend!

Werrv

A great app. It was easy to set up and did exactly what it was supposed to. I reached out to support before buying just to confirm a few details and they were very helpful. It is definitely a keeper app.

GrowGrows

Really helped save a lot of time when we initially had uploaded images to our website not compressed. Ran this app and save loads of data and improved website speed performance.

aila

So quick and easy! Liked the auto option to update image file names as well as the file sizes - so far so good!

OddBalls

Our store has had a significant amount of images built up over the years. We have made use of this app to save 10Gb worth of imagery and their dev support has been very helpful for us. Would highly recommend as a great 'quick win' for stores!