Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Wellquest Air Purifiers

This app was recommended. We used it to reduce file size in the hopes page speed would be improved. It is not clear whether that has happened. But reducing file size cannot be a bad thing. We can also now rename files much easier, which we will now do. In any case, we have done what we can.

Klasp | Best Online Gift Store

Helped met to minimise my images andoptimise my image names. Superhelpful and easy to use. Welcome to try it.

Volkrays™

I used this app and I found it very well, and the customer care is very quick to reply, and this app works very well. thanks

Cbwish

I use this app to compress a lot of pictures, The picture becomes smaller,the page load becomes faster,i will share it to my friend.

Uranta Mindful Clothing

Super simple app to use. It is really esay to compress images that otherwise you would need to run through other outside programs.

Muhaton

I used this app to reduce and optimize my pictures and it really worked, easy to use and has saved me tons of time since I have kept it on auto

Gluten Free Choice

This is a great app and very easy to use, it compressed all images from my website with one click.
I am well impressed with the customer service too as I asked many questions before using it
Tom was very quick to reply with clear and straight to the point answers
Just what I needed

Great Haves

This app has really saves me a lot of time in optimising the images on my shopify store! It is highly recommended for those who would want to save time image optimising!

ECO Vegan Bags

You make my life easier. Who created this app is brilliant. Thank you so much.

Sol O Vino

very user friendly, am looking forward to seeing the results, am still workign through this and will add more comments on review